Reviews for Bring the Rain
Loveforwolves143 chapter 26 . 10/31/2019
This is a very interesting and unique story.

Honestly i always thought Sam's reason behind imprinting was stupid.

If you look at any other animal kingdom. "Imprinting is a termreferring to a type of learning that occurs in a critical period early in an animal's life. It occurs within the very first few hours or minutes after birth. At this time, it forms attachments while also developing a realization of its own identity."There is a difference between imprinting and mating.

I really likes how you played out this story. When Leah went after Bella, all i was thinking was "hell yes".

In all ways what happened to Leah was The Cullens and Bella's fault. I don't blame her for not liking them. If i had to go through what she did, id be fucking pissed too.
Runaway'96 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
OMG! I loved this story!
AMAZING!
Made me laugh and cry.
Just the kind of thing i was looking for.
Runaway'96 chapter 26 . 4/2/2012
I loved this story! So many emotional parts! :') Your a great writer! :) xx
babyblue44 chapter 26 . 9/18/2010
ewww.

I was all for Embry D:
DarkBitch08 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
HAHAHA!

Everything after "chill mommy..." had me ROFLing :)
Loisen chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Not once had she looked me in the eye. She just punched me in the face.

My imprint just punched me in the face.

Really like this part and the way you lead to it. At the beginning just an Embry liking Leah and then we discouver the reason for that.

Btw I thought that Leah is going to imprint on the girl because the title of this chapter is "She punched me...". :-D
Team Embry Call chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
this story started out so good, but Im not into the whole jacob/embry/leah drama. I think you ruined the whole story with that! Plus jake and embry are pose to be best friends!
AllieBlack16 chapter 26 . 1/13/2010
LOVE IT SO MUCH

IT WAS GREAT
dotsandspots chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
i really enjoyed this story and i think the epilogue just topped it off which is exactly what one should do. VERY good job. i look forward to reading more stories from you. :)
MarcelaN chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
And there's the epilogue, lol. Didn't notice that when I read the last chapter! Thanks for the story!
MarcelaN chapter 25 . 1/10/2010
Would love to see an Embry spinoff story:) Looking forward to the epilogue!
missy chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
gret. i love leah!
bvc17 chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
hah thank you for doing what smeyer didnt have the balls to do, which is deny bella something! i loved it!
TheVividTruth chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
Aw, loved the ending and the story.

Amazing work:)
Firefly-class chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
i enjoyed the drama at the end!