Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
Kedi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Came across this fic when I was tidying up in my bookmarks, and had a wonderful time re-reading it. When I realised that I hadn't reviewed it, despite loving it enough to bookmark it, I must admit I felt a little ashamed... So! This is me reviewing, at long last! I really like this story. I'm a shameless angster, so the more heartbreaking, the better! And this was wonderfully heartbreaking, and yet you gave us a happy ending. Good work! Wonderful story, love it! :)
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
i loved this. It didn't feel like it couldn't happen. I'm kind of annoyed that they don't get togetehr in the film but there is always the book :) please write more soon :)
thegame-youjustlostit chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow, that was really amazing. It captured how Vittoria must have been feeling so incredibly and even though I've read the book and knew Robert was going to survive, I still found myself very upset because it was so well written. I always thought Robert and Vittoria were an amazing couple and I hated that it didn't continue to The Da Vinci Code and that it became Robert and Sophie. This was a brillaint one-shot, I loved it. It was brilliant. Perfect.
minnie89 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh! That is really beautiful and so emocional.

I love it!