Reviews for Kiss Kiss
The plot is good, your grammar however sucks major ass. Review is with spell check or something first. I have to guess at some words.
Elyse chapter 5 . 2/13
This story is very hard reading - there are countless spelling and grammar mistakes not to mention switching between script and novel writing styles. What I recommend is first writing your story in an application such as Microsoft word to catch the big mistakes, PROOF-READING the story, before posting it.
Its a pity that i literally cant bare to continue reading this story - the plot seemed fairly interesting and funny but when there are so many mistakes that it takes me twice as long to read because I can't understand what you have written (and gives me a headache on top of it), something's gotta give. unfortunately, it was your story.
Hope you try my suggestions; it will make you a better writer.
This story is awesome! Even if the story is a bit old, I'll wait until the sequel to come out, (if there is one...) please consider making a sequel!
Animegirl1279 chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
I loved this story, I really want a fix about sho's son and the daughter. Please
Sara.dotty chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Very good!
Scarlet Natsume chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
The story is quite good and the idea and plot are interesting. If only this fic have not sooooo many typos, misspellings, and bad grammars, it will perfect and I could read it with ease. Honestly, I couldn't enjoy read this fic at all, I need concentration and full focus so I could understand the story. Sometimes its not so bad and my brain auto corrects the sentences/paragraph/chapter that I read, but there were times I have no idea what word you were trying to use which breaks my connection/enjoyment with the story.

If you use Google Translate to translating your story, please double-check your story, re-read it and correct it if there's any sentences that you think wrong or feels odd or strange, before you publish it. Because Google Translate is not always right in translating.
tuberose lover chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Once i was able to get used to your writing style i was able to fully enjoy the story! there were some parts where i didn't get it so i had to reread it but once i got it, it was a total duh moment! awesome story keep up the good work!
lMissMysteriousl chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
Okay, I know this is old and I'm just now finishing it, but I have to say, if little sho breaks kyoko-chans daughters heart, this fangirl will personally kick his butt. In a not so nice way.
Aida chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
I love you! you beat the crap out of Sho just as he deserves. lol amazing simply astounding. lol.
vampyrehime chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Hi,
Right now I am only about half way through chapter two but I couldnt help but notice a lot of mistake on spelling/word use and some very confusing sentences.. The idea of the story seem very good till this point but it is just a little bit too annoying to read when I have to guess on words with how it sound or how the situation are. I think if you pay a little more attention and fix all those you would get even more people to read the story and like them..
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 24 . 9/19/2012
One or two beatings in as the child is still small resolves the issue.

I liked the Fic, she was a little confused on some parts, but overall is very good, and the theme and plot were also good.

I really enjoyed seen, congratulations and always remains so.

Kiss.

PS: I'm Brazilian, so please disregard the bad grammar / spelling, because I'm reading / commenting on your fic by Google Translate.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
icant properly describe how completly marvelous your story is! :D seriously! i am not kidding! completly fantastic!(murmuring)even if you had a couple of mistakes 'ehmp' a lot...:p anyways your story was amazing cant wait to read more of your stories,
(love your reader):p
LaLoVeAnImE chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
LOVEEE IT! THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC. YOU SHOULD WRIGHT ON SHO'S SON AND KYOKO'S DAUGHTER
Kakurin chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
your spelling and grammar both makes your story hard to read, its just bad that i can't stand reading something hard to go though in one go, you seriously need to improve by practicing or get a beta to do it for you, but i seriously like your fresh idea and substance of the story. my message for you: its better to tell the truth to help someone become a better person, than giving out empty word of flattery i hope my review helped.
awsomepants0 chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
My all time favorite chapter and it makes me wonder how she knows all those people