Reviews for The New Girl
HayleyComet chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
FAVOURITED! I love this story! please update again!
Katsuki Shizenno chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
You did well my friend. LOVED this chapter. Keep going. Oh, but watch out for your grammar. You put a number in a speech sentence. Don't give up and keep going! GANBATTE!
Katsuki Shizenno chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Sorry I've been gone for so long, Heaven-chan. Nice chapter though. I loved the added humor; it was almost as if I was hearing the story for the first time. Good job. b.
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
o cant wait for more and im glad if follows the story line from the start i enjoy those ones :) cant wait for more

*Lazy-Chan
xXPOPPXx chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
did u make the last part word 4 word of the Japanese version? cuz i remembr the american version rlly clrly. It was funny. Kakashi was like 'my first impression of you guys is that you are all idiots'. It was kinda funny.

Srry I've been away so long... I was ttly out of it.

Tobi: hiya

Me: Tobi! Me and Tobi r best buddiis now!

Tobi: yes, bcuz Tobi is a good boy!

Me: yea. and i like ur chaptr. Man... i have to get back in the groove of ur story i seriously 4got and i saw it and i was like 'OH YEA! THat was a good story!'

AW. THIS HAS NO CAPS! WELL NOW IT DOES!

Tobi:...?
Shea Rya chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
great chappie!
Scatter Inner Sakura chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
OuO

love it!

please update!
Almores chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Your OC is very Mary-Sue. The fact that she's put into such a major role in the story as a member of team 7 is most obvious. Good luck with your story.

May the Force be with You.
Scatter Inner Sakura chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
pof

smoke cleares living me behind coughing

like the update
Shea Rya chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
great chappie!
xxTemarixx chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
I like it! I wonder who will end of facing ~Spoiler Start~ Haku ~Spoiler~ I hope it is Shiroibara does!
Shea Rya chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
I'm sorry i usually have an idea for stoies like this..but i got nothing...But this was a great chappie!
Pop'n'Lock7 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Shiroibara seems to be good so far. I like her. I mean, she does hate on humans but watev.

I wish I was half demon...

or half vampire...

or half werewolf...

O!

IDEA!

LATRZ
gekkokage chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
Great story so far! This was really good and I loved how you inserted Shiroibara so well into the story. Keep it up, and I think this is really cool. Good luck on later chapters!
10umi01 chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
woud it be better if sakura new genjutsu and saw sasukethen she said shit and then jumped before kakashi apeared then landed and punched the ground then she used the attack that kabuto used fighting tsunade and attacked kakashi with it be better?