Reviews for Jackalopes and Jobberknolls
TatterdemalionDandelion chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
What a gorgeous story! Luna is spectacular - not ditzy but rather otherwordly. Ri and Ro are delightful, and their solution to the horcrux/prophesy/hallows dilemma was genius!

What a lush description of roadtripping, too - the nights under the stars sounded perfect.

I also liked Hermione's and Luna's relationship - I hate it how too often it's depicted as antagonistic. Personally, I'm a bit disappointed that Luna didn't get together with Ri and Ro, but I can respect your reasoning. As someone who's always thought about escaping life to be a trucker, your description of Harry's double life as a celebrity Auror and truck driver sounds divine!

Great job, and I'm looking forward to more of your writing.
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
That really abrupt marriage proposal was very smart!
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I like what Luna says about not being the same person when you look up, ad the same, with how the stars are ever going to be the same!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Okay before I review on anything else: "you can listen and then escape." That's the BEST LINE EVER. SERIOUSLY. XD I love that line. Would you mind if I ever use that phrase?
This is an interesting take on the twin thing. I haven't really read any other stories about twins, but this sounds like it would be unique amngst the others!
Terahlyanwe chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Oh, this was so enjoyable, and I love the little mysteries left over. :)
bookworm914 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
This was delightfully whimsical and an excellent character piece. I particularly like the way you explained Luna eavesdropping in the library - "being a pair of ears" etc.
Thanks.
Devil Reader chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I wonder what it would have been like for the Weasley and Potter twins to meet.
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Lovely story, thanks for writing it :)
Scioneeris chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This was a darling little tale. I absolutely adored it. It makes me want to write all kinds of twinsy things about Harry now. LOL. Fabulous writing, excellent plot and I love Luna. I was reading it because it was her and this was fantastic. So very well done! :) This is definitely going on my favorites list.
3dumplings3 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Amazing.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Your writing is so refreshing and interesting :) This plot is quite entertaining, can't wait to see what happens next.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So...who did they take to the ball? The Patil twins? Only Luna, saying both were entered as one champion so they only get one date?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
ADORED this!
Random number generator chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
It is amazing - maybe not story itself, but - It is hard to define - feel of it.
kingstonavery chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
oooooo i love it! great story!