Reviews for Drifting On A Lonely Sea Chapter IV Lean On Me
mary cocke chapter 12 . 1/27
are you ever going to finish the story at all I know its been a numbers of years but I would like to know what happen plus you are an excellent writer
CSIflea chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
I just love this series. Great job! Hope you get to continue it one day...i'll be waiting..
steamboat chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
DOALS is an amazing story and you are a truly gifted writer! As the story is unfinished and you had mentioned some medical problems in your authors notes, I just hope that you are well, happy, and content! Thank you for sharing your tremendous talents with us! I know that I have spent many enjoyable hours reading your story!
ils4007 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Stumbled across the story recently. It is absolutely fantastic. I sincerely hope you come back to this soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
I really hope you finish this story one day...definitely one of the best story lines available. You're such a great writer.
veediya chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hello, I know its been a long time since the series ended and the last updation any chance you'll finish this?
bfox1973 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Great story - any chance you'll finish it off?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Definitely one of the best stories I've read. You're a great writer, and I really hope you continue this series!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Tracy, I hope you'll pick this story up again at some point. :) You've pretty much got me hooked on this story. Absolutely terrific writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I never watched JAG when it was originally on TV, but I discovered it on DVD last year. After watching all of the episodes, I found the fan
fiction on the internet and have read a lot of JAG stories! I came across your stories recently and have been reading all of them that are available to me. I think you are definitely one of the best writers of JAG stories! I hope you will be able to finish more of this story soon. I am a little concerned about some of your notes about what Harm and Mac still have to go through in your story. I hope they will eventually be able to work through to a good place with each other; I want to see them happy together!
Gypsyrose06 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Thanks for posting this update! It is so nice to find your stories again. I hope you are feeling well and enjoy being able to return to work.
Michi uk chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I'm glad Mac warmed to the idea of a weekend away with Harm. I hope it turns out well. Await next installment
achaon chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Another good chapter. Thanks and waiting for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Really interesting chapter - in many ways, Mac and Harm's 'happily ever after' is really just the start of a whole new set of thorny issues for them, and that's very true to real life, so I'm glad that you're depicting that truth in different ways. I also love how Mac and Harm are finding out about new things about each other, and we, your readers are finding out more about them and their relationship. As always, you're doing an amazing job with this journey you're taking us and the characters on.

Your author's notes are so interesting - if Harm's 'man problems' mentioned in this chapter are 'fairly minor' for our favourite couple, then I will admit to being a little worried for them. I believe that their love, although I'm sure it will be tested and tried, will continue through their storms and crises though, and that's what counts. Thank you so much for all your work on your stories. All the best with everything at work, and with your health.
bethsthings chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Loved it loved it can't wait for the next chapter