Reviews for Drifting On A Lonely Sea Chapter IV Lean On Me
Ky111 chapter 12 . 6/4
Fantastic series you've written, it's taken me a few days to get through the first 3 parts and then start reading this 4th one.

It's great to get these fantastic Harm and Mac moments, seeing them settling in while still dealing with everything else and looking forward to seeing how everything else they still need to get through plays out. Like Mic's newest scheme to basically ruin Rabb and pick up the pieces with Mac, even if he does bring all this out it could potentially ruin Harm's naval career (although I think most would considerate it as having no basis on the inquiry, maybe not if they have to many head shrinker's involved), unless he's going to use it to get Harm and Mac's marriage annulled which even then I doubt would work and even if it did it still wouldn't get him Mac back as she's fully aware of Diane. Which Mic refuses to consider in his state of massive denial, if he keeps fulling down this rabbit hole he's eventually going to think that kidnapping her is a good way to save her by getting her away from Harm, LOL.

Anyway fantastic job so far and I really hope you'll continue this story at some stage as at the moment it seems like it has been abandoned or been put on hiatus for the last couple of years.

Later.
Excellent story. DOALS 1 was definitely my favorite. I sincerely hope that you post more soon. You portray the characters better than any other author I have read for JAG. You are a truly gifted writer!
Love your storyline. Hopefully you can continue with the parts you previewed soon and we see what happens.
Anonny chapter 12 . 2/29
Hey! Just seen your update from November. Sorry to hear about your hassles... Glad to see you're working on some more stuff.

Have you tried voice recognition software? If you haven't and decide to, DO take the time to 'train' the program to know how you speak - it makes a difference to its accuracy.

All the best.

P.S. Almost forgot to mention... I take it you know the links to your sites lead straight back to fanfiction net? Probably some protection mechanism on this site... Still, we can copy them into the address bar so it's not really a big problem.
J0k3 chapter 12 . 2/14
I really hope you'll continue this series. It's one of the best out there.
Mia chapter 12 . 1/6
I love how this series is shaping! Has it been abandoned?
Anonny chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
I notice you've been back on another fic recently. Any chance of this one getting further? I'm sure a bunch of us would love to continue reading it.
babyface99f chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Please continue I want to know what happens:)
ladyorca chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
While I love the series I would like to read the Adult versions but repeated requests on your website have yielded no response
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Wow I loved all these. Though I'm a sucker for stories that include Sergei. It's funny I hated the idea of him but I loved that Christmas episode so much and then I just kept expecting then to do right bye Sergei and they never did. I still disappointed by it.
Ozziereader chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Speaking as one, we Aussies would never use "G'day" to say goodbye to someone. It's only ever used when saying hello to someone or if you've just been introduced to someone in an informal setting.

Possible alternatives for a casual farewell are "Catch you later" or "See you" (more usually mispronounced as 'seeya).

My comment doesn't imply criticism of any part of your stories - I'm re-reading this for the third/fourth/? time. :-D
mary cocke chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
are you ever going to finish the story at all I know its been a numbers of years but I would like to know what happen plus you are an excellent writer
CSIflea chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
I just love this series. Great job! Hope you get to continue it one day...i'll be waiting..
steamboat chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
DOALS is an amazing story and you are a truly gifted writer! As the story is unfinished and you had mentioned some medical problems in your authors notes, I just hope that you are well, happy, and content! Thank you for sharing your tremendous talents with us! I know that I have spent many enjoyable hours reading your story!
ils4007 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Stumbled across the story recently. It is absolutely fantastic. I sincerely hope you come back to this soon.