Reviews for Drifting On A Lonely Sea Chapter IV Lean On Me
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 6/21
Wow I loved all these. Though I'm a sucker for stories that include Sergei. It's funny I hated the idea of him but I loved that Christmas episode so much and then I just kept expecting then to do right bye Sergei and they never did. I still disappointed by it.
Ozziereader chapter 1 . 6/16
Speaking as one, we Aussies would never use "G'day" to say goodbye to someone. It's only ever used when saying hello to someone or if you've just been introduced to someone in an informal setting.

Possible alternatives for a casual farewell are "Catch you later" or "See you" (more usually mispronounced as 'seeya).

My comment doesn't imply criticism of any part of your stories - I'm re-reading this for the third/fourth/? time. :-D
mary cocke chapter 12 . 1/27
are you ever going to finish the story at all I know its been a numbers of years but I would like to know what happen plus you are an excellent writer
CSIflea chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
I just love this series. Great job! Hope you get to continue it one day...i'll be waiting..
steamboat chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
DOALS is an amazing story and you are a truly gifted writer! As the story is unfinished and you had mentioned some medical problems in your authors notes, I just hope that you are well, happy, and content! Thank you for sharing your tremendous talents with us! I know that I have spent many enjoyable hours reading your story!
ils4007 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Stumbled across the story recently. It is absolutely fantastic. I sincerely hope you come back to this soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
I really hope you finish this story one day...definitely one of the best story lines available. You're such a great writer.
veediya chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hello, I know its been a long time since the series ended and the last updation any chance you'll finish this?
bfox1973 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Great story - any chance you'll finish it off?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Definitely one of the best stories I've read. You're a great writer, and I really hope you continue this series!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Tracy, I hope you'll pick this story up again at some point. :) You've pretty much got me hooked on this story. Absolutely terrific writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I never watched JAG when it was originally on TV, but I discovered it on DVD last year. After watching all of the episodes, I found the fan
fiction on the internet and have read a lot of JAG stories! I came across your stories recently and have been reading all of them that are available to me. I think you are definitely one of the best writers of JAG stories! I hope you will be able to finish more of this story soon. I am a little concerned about some of your notes about what Harm and Mac still have to go through in your story. I hope they will eventually be able to work through to a good place with each other; I want to see them happy together!
Gypsyrose06 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Thanks for posting this update! It is so nice to find your stories again. I hope you are feeling well and enjoy being able to return to work.
Michi uk chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I'm glad Mac warmed to the idea of a weekend away with Harm. I hope it turns out well. Await next installment
achaon chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Another good chapter. Thanks and waiting for more.