Reviews for Preludes and Presumptions
bethelove chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Fun story and still read more soon, please..
maarit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm smiling and lokking forward to the next one D
WalkN2TheTwilight chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
i really enjoyed the Story so far, but its been over a year since you guys updated. Where's the rest of it?
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I think this story looks promising, but I also noted that it hasn't been updated for a long time. Will this story be continued?
J3LLY83AN chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Is there more to this story elsewhere? I like it so far!
Sweet Sookie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Is there anymore after this chapter?
reader44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Okay, I totally got into this first chapter and then saw that it hasn't been updated since June. What the f? How can you dangle this in front of a loyal reader? :-)

Please tell me there is more of this...soon.
KJChurch chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ya'll are such big teases! You bring a great storyline to the table for us to fall in love with and then diss us! Ugh! Two months is a LONG time not to update, have ya'll decided not to continue? :(
LVEB chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Thank you for that beginning ! I have spent an entire day to read nearly all your stories and I must say I'm impressed: you write brilliantly and you take your time to develop your characters which is a rare quality for a writer even a fanfiction writer! Their voices and their inner speech are really great... I wanted to review this particular fiction for two main reasons: 1/I love Pride and prejudice. Therefore I can't wait to see the next installments of your plot...

2/ I am French, I live in Paris and have been a student in la Sorbonne for now three years... And it is indeed very strange to see my country and my daily life's places through your eyes... I was wondering... Have you been in Paris ? It seems so special and nearly... "romantic" when you write about it. I don't often get to see it this way... My vision of it is more buisy, more trivial; it is more like: "Oh shit...are we on strike again ?" or "I have to hurry if I don't want to be late in the medieval french class"... So thanks for giving me a more "poetic" or, at least, a less down to earth vision of my natal town... It is really nice !

By the way, does the scene take place in place de la sorbonne ? I was wondering if the columns were those from l'école des chartes ? Because there is no way you can enter the university with a bike (the vigils at the doors are bitchy enough with us when we "dare" forget our cards...) And the phrase "There was no way this man was Parisian; he was too tall, too blond, too damn good looking. And he was so carefree. " is sadly accurate... Alas...I have never, ever, meet someone like our favorite viking in la sorbonne (but you probably haven't either in the united states... which is a kind of consolation for us, poor French girls,... Do you think sweden is the only option available ?)... The guys here are much more like a bunch of hippies with dreadlocks... I'm afraid to say that the handsomest ones are not in la sorbonne but near le panthéon, studying law in their own faculty !

Well... Thanks for reading that too long review and I hope "A bientôt" for the next chapter...
EricTheNorthman chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh...I very much enjoy your story there is only one problem. You have not updated since June! Please be kind and give us another taste!
fiducia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I really enjoy your writing! I like where this is going but ai yai yai FOUR ongoing stories. Woah. I don't envy you. I'm favoriting!
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh, this could be a lot of fun. You should definitely run with the idea. I also think the collaboration will result in some great writing. Great job and please give us more!
ihatemikebetts chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
How refreshing it is to find something inspired by one of the greatest novels and romances in history and have it be modern and realistic.

You've managed to take something from the eighteenth century and have it not be boring or stuffy. It has the prim and proper touch but not overtly so; taking into consideration the setting.

Fantastic collaboration. Beautiful job and so on.

P.S. If I had an American Express black card and a chauffeur named Rasul?

I would be the one driving an Aston Martin DBS with a certain tall blond fellow riding passenger, having Rasul tell the parental units that he was safely driving me around school doing respectable lady things.

In the words of Natalie Portman, "I never said I was a role model."

/watch?vKpMPFGBtE7Q
ERIC NORTHMAN LOVER chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great new story girls, FLOVE the characters already, I cant wait to read more! ;)
natasha874 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009