Reviews for Tonight
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow! This was a FANTASTIC read. There should definitely be more amazing Heir Chronicles fanfic like this :) You did a great job portraying the characters! I loved the whole Madison being pregnant thing and I practically keeled over in laughter when Madison was talking to Ellen about sex. HILARIOUS! Anyway, just wanted to say great job and PLEASE keep writing more Heir Chronicles fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Yahhhhhhhh!
the ally chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
awsome, yo should make a sequel this seems jstlike the books
Color My Soul Blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
WOW! There just aren't enough of these stories and you did a fabulous job! You had me cracking up through most of it, but it had just the right amount of affection and sexy all mixed in together. Definitely the best Heir fanfic I have read by far! My favorite line of the story was ""Let's just go beat the crap out of each other," she said, getting up. "This talking shit is way over rated."" I laughed so loud my room mate came in to check on me. Great story! Don't stop writing!
allie chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
i love it. there aren't enough good heir series fanfics.

i think you should continue writing about this series. your first story is quite wonderful.

i love the part with seph and madison. they're such a cute couple.

very well portrayed. totally in character from ellen's point of view. very good job.
Jennie chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I liked this a lot. Ellen's take on it all was quite amusing. I'm not a huge fan of Madison's, but the whole Seph/Madison/pregnancy drama was amusing. And I can just see Thomas Swift not being too terribly thrilled about Jack marrying Ellen. Nice job.