Reviews for Brilliant Hue
Lulu chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww. This was cute.

I feel a little bad telling you, though: Rush's eyes aren't blue. I know they sort of look that way on the box art, but everywhere else? Brown. lol, don't worry, I just mentally inserted brown every time you said blue, and figured it was a harvest moon ;)
T0ko chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was so adorable XD I think it's great for one of your first Yaoi. Better then what I could do :P

I look forward to reading more of your fanfics _
Aly pyreflies chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw, hunny. I inspire you. That's very sweet. Althought I don't know why I'm an inspiration, cause you're a much better writer than myself. I loved how you got the feelings across, and you portrayed the characters very well. It's like this happened in the game (well, it did, but we never saw it on screen...) It's a very cute oneshot. And it's your first yaoi...? You wrote it very well for your first attempt at yaoi. I really liked it. You have something special about how you write. I don't know what it is, but you're a very good writer. I'm really hoping to see more of your fanfictions in the future. One other thing though, don't doubt yourself. You have the potential to write amazing stories. That's all I request. Don't doubt yourself, because, like I said, you're a great writer.