Reviews for Pictures Of You
CaptainOats13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is one of the best things I've ever read.
nikki chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
really awesome story. i actually like yours better then OTH's, lol

but sadly, the picture link doesn't work ... it wanted a password for PB. shame, i wanted to see those pictures ... x_x

anyway, great story! love it!
Augusta.Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is really good! The photo link wouldn't work though
psiloveyouu chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Okay, so I absolutely DESPISE one tree hill, but this was a wonderful story, so very well written. I especially like the way you would jump back and forth between the two conversations. I love the background story on Ryan's love for Journey, and the movie impersonations were hilarious. I'm also a huge fan of the Seth/Marissa friendship,and I think the way you wrote their interactions was just perfect. Well done! :)
TheChic chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Since I rarely watch OTH, this episode was unfamiliar to me, thus making the reading of this all new and original for me! Interesting concept and nice adaption to this fandom. I couldn't access the photos at that email address though. :(
Cici chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OMG love htis story! write more (:

ill be waiting for ure post :D
chinocoop81 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
"Sometimes, Marissa, you have to go through bad stuff to get to the good, otherwise when you get there it’s not as good as it’s supposed to be."

I really liked that line; it was really deep and wise. I liked Seth in this story. I usually don't really care for him, but you somehow made that change with his story about how he almost committed suicide. I guess maybe cause I can relate, or just because he was serious for once and I'm more of a serious person. I don't know...but good job, I really liked it.