Reviews for Iron Shackles
FanficFanatic13 chapter 11 . 6/3
I really love this story, and would appreciate it if you updated as soon as you could! :) You have a talent for writing that I reall like, and would love to see more of! Thanks!
Please. The best book I've ever read. Everyday it's not updated breaks my heart. I'm begging you on my knees to please update.
Th3Cr1t1c chapter 1 . 4/16
This is honesty the best story I've read in my entire life. Best. By far. And I'll have you know I've read plenty of the 'classics'. Every day that goes by that I wait for an update is breaking my heart. I'm scared because it's been 3 years. I'm dead serious about this. I'm begging you, on my knees, please update!
Please Pleas Please Update!
Awesome!
Its Fantastic. I can't stop reading
Paddfoot the Dog chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
A hologram line dials
"Can I have a large supreme pizza?"

LOL. xD I can totally imagine Grievous doing that.
CleverforClever chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Please continue this. It's too good to be left alone!
WHITEWATERDRAGON chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Oh my gosh, the doctor makes me laugh.
I have to say that you are a brilliant writer.
I don't care for The ahsoka/grievous fanfics,
But after I read this, I was like...
"Fanfic, what you no GIVE ME MORE STORY?"
WHITEWATERDRAGON chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I love this chapter with all my heart. I love your version of Grievous also. I just love.
Just LOVE!
General Grief chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I really do like this story and would like it even more if I knew how it ends... if it gets there.
General Grief chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I've been waitin two years for another chapter on this i'm about to give up waiting and say "screw this shit." -_- very unhapy customer right here *point's at self*
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Hey i was just wondering if you are gonna continue this story at all?
Learnfrom it chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Enjoying it, keep it up!
Aethelgythe chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Are you going to finish this story? It's really good! I wonder if the General will ever soften up and be more civilized or nice to Ahsoka. Does he have any good in him and will the girl bring it out? Please update soon!