Reviews for Iron Shackles
Kenobi the Jedi chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
A hologram line dials
"Can I have a large supreme pizza?"

LOL. xD I can totally imagine Grievous doing that.
CleverforClever chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Please continue this. It's too good to be left alone!
WHITEWATERDRAGON chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Oh my gosh, the doctor makes me laugh.
I have to say that you are a brilliant writer.
I don't care for The ahsoka/grievous fanfics,
But after I read this, I was like...
"Fanfic, what you no GIVE ME MORE STORY?"
WHITEWATERDRAGON chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I love this chapter with all my heart. I love your version of Grievous also. I just love.
Just LOVE!
General Grief chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I really do like this story and would like it even more if I knew how it ends... if it gets there.
General Grief chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I've been waitin two years for another chapter on this i'm about to give up waiting and say "screw this shit." -_- very unhapy customer right here *point's at self*
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Hey i was just wondering if you are gonna continue this story at all?
Learnfrom it chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Enjoying it, keep it up!
Aethelgythe chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Are you going to finish this story? It's really good! I wonder if the General will ever soften up and be more civilized or nice to Ahsoka. Does he have any good in him and will the girl bring it out? Please update soon!
bigtomato chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I'd like to see you continue this fic at some point. It was a pretty cool idea and i've been enjoying it. I can see you put a lot of thought into it, particularly in one of Ahsoka's nightmares several chapters ago as she sunk in the blackness. :D
I think it would be interesting if (as this is an AU fic), that Ahsoka could fall to the darkside, yet through her doing so, if Grievous could be redeemed. ;)
bigtomato chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Bring on angry Ahsoka, flirting with and falling to the dark side! Muahahahaha!
Anonactive chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Please write more! I'm hooked! It would be cool if like... Someone tried to rape ashoka and grievous saved her something!... I just want more story! So please write more
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
please there is only one more chapter write more
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
i am loving please mor mazing
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
this is the best fanfic i have ever read it is not boring at all XD