Reviews for In Which There is Whiskey
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Heh Iroh and Jun plotting. what a wonderful site to imagine
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
hilarious...as a fellow zutarian i want in on this plot update soon
Gabzilla chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Loved it 8D
The Narrator chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
came over from capslock_zutara - so worth it. please continue the witty repartee!

Salute!

The Narrator
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Most awesome thing ever :D Love it, the dialogue's hilarious and so true. Adore the Doll-face nickname and you've got the personalities down well.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
haha this was pretty funny even though it got really confusing at some parts but i think i got the basic jist of what is going on :) and i definitely like this story so i am looking forward to the escapades of jun and toph
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
long live st. jun, may the bounty of zutara be great that she will hunt it down and jun as the head of the white lotus's dark counterpart is a great idea

loving this chapter, the dialogue is fantastic and i adore how you characterize toph, please please update as soon as you can
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
...I love you. So much. This has just made my day even better. :) High Black Lotus, that's brilliant. "How to be badass while simply sitting still," "Of course, in my case, it makes me feel as awesome as I actually am.” roflmao :D I can't wait to see what happens next! In the mean time, would you mind if I posted a link on Capslock_Zutara? I think this would be greatly appreciated over on that end. :)

Now, from a critiquing standpoint, I notice that you use some unnecessary commas in there, like "And, still bathed, in the light from the many lanterns..." The one after bathed isn't needed. I noticed it at some other points too. Umm, and you have spaces after all your first quotation marks. Other than that though, everything looks very good. :)
afitre chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I see Jun is as wildly popular as ever.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh my god you're back to Avatar. Hahaha... This is a time for celebration. If this ends up being half as good as your previous series of Toph matchmaking fics (Melancholy of Toph Bei Fong, etc)and it shows every indication of being just as great, then we're in for a treat. Glad to see you've returned, your work always was brilliant.

Jun and Toph... Yeah that would truly be the most devastating combo ever to walk the Earth. I could see Jun taking Toph under her wing as an apprentice and furthering her education in the ways of awesomeness and badassery. And that you be tough as nails and still be feminine. She'd probably be the one inducting Toph into the official order of Femme Fatales when she gets older, (of which Jun would undoubtedly be a senior member, if not the leader). Heh Zuko, Katara, Aang and Mai aren't gonna stand a chance.

But anyway, awesome work as always, I look forward to the next chapter, keep on rocking now y'hear?
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
really good! is the next part going to be another chapter or another story? let me know
zukoxluver chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
omg i LOVED this! i can't wait for the next one!
kd18 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
total and complete awesomeness, i was giggling the entire time, i love the way you characterize toph and jun is, as she said, awesome

definately looking forward to more of this, please update as soon as you can!