Reviews for Just Love Me When You Can
Naie Black chapter 1 . 6/18
I'm sick and I thought this was going to be a pick me up but it just depressed me :'(
this is seriously the best thing i've ever read
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 2/11
I can never get my head around the idea of Nate and Serena together because the fact is if he really liked Serena, he would have done the right thing and broke up with Blair.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/7
What an amazing story. Great job. I loved how you managed to work with all the characters and ships! They were all so very constructed!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was the most beautiful and painful and wonderful thing ever.
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This story made me so sad, too much like real life when everyone knows how things should be but nobody has the courage to confront the other/s and they proceed to pretend all their lives.

Basically the only one who wanted to keep the illusion of perfection was Blair, everyone else just didn't want to rob her of her happiness. The funny thing is that she would have been much happier living in real thing with Chuck.

The ultimate pairing here was not Blair/Chuck or Nate/Serena as you stated in the summary, it was Chuck/Serena story. There was some solace in S falling in love with her husband in the end. They deserved all happiness they could get.

Was your not putting direct speech in quote marks intentional , like a some original style of writing, or not? By the middle I stopped noticing it too much but when I just started reading it was an eyesore.

Maybe their children would be wiser than parents, though I could foresee some kind of triangle there.
Awesomeness2502 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing! One of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read :)!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Sad and sweet! Thank you.
Celtergirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I have never watched the show, but this is one of the most gorgeous, sad, perfect stories that I have ever read. Thank you.
citylightsagleam chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It's very rarely that a fanfic brings me to tears. This... This is it.
Aileen G chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was beautiful, I love how you explored all the different loves we have in our lives. I love it. I really thought Serenate Chair and eventually all but the end is so true that I love so much.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I have read a lot of fan fiction and I mean a lot, but I have never read a story quite like this. I never really could picture Serena and Chuck together, but the way you wrote them it worked. However, the way you described them and all four of them going through rights of passage, I just assumed that Serena and Nate and Blair and Chuck would end up together because they almost always do. As a devoted Chair shipper, I feel like I should have hated this fanfic but I actually loved it. The ending was so bittersweet, I rarely cry and I have never cried when reading fanfiction, but this story broke even my resolution of not crying. Truly beautiful, I am very impressed.
AmyNY chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was beautiful, I love how you explored all the different loves we have in our lives and how sometimes (more often then not) we don't get that happily ever after but we get something a lot like it - maybe even better. And if we can learn to appriciate it we can have a life that's even more fullfilling then it would have been have the things gone the way we thought we wanted. Also I'm currious about the song that inspired you to write this wonderful story as you said it's not 'Forever and almost always'.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I hated this, but loved it at the very same time. It's fucking bittersweet.
stephanie.dejesus.718 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful. Amazing. Heartbreaking. Utterly and completely perfect. I love Chuck/Blair and Nate/Serena but this is just ugh... perfect. It leaves me speechless. I love it and I love you .