Reviews for Just Love Me When You Can
uniqu3s0u7 chapter 1 . 9/14
I really love this story. This is one of those short stories that I try to read every year. It's just so real and heartbreaking. I can totally see this happening in canon if it didn't get so convoluted with other relationships and if Dan wasn't there (I'm still very bitter with how the show ended). It would be so interesting if there's a companion piece with Nate and Blair's POV.
oh that’s too sad! i actually cried!
Okay well that just broke my heart.
Kananox chapter 1 . 1/8
Today is the day I realized Pain is great
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
THIS WAS SO FUCKING STUPID! I wasted my time reading this. NO HAPPY ENDING!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
This absoluetly beautiful. From the way it was written to the outcome and the heartache. I loved it.
B chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Oh my god what the hell did i just read
It was one of thw most beautiful stories ive ever readn but like at the same time Im so depressed .
But i guess thats just how life is
Kudos to you it was great
Im so sad
false account chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
OMG SO MANY EMOTIONS
DistractedDaydreamer chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I've only started watching Gossip Girl(episode 12!) and this is the first fic I've read for it and I have to say thank goodness for that. This fic is incredible and so, so true to the show. You've done a brilliant job of staying through to the characters and I love your prose and the way you cut the scenes and showed the characters vulnerability-there's so much of this that is perfect that I don't know how to say well. I'm so glad you've written 80 other fics...I now know whats on my reading list! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I usually go for Serenate stories but that was absolutely amazing!
Naie Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I'm sick and I thought this was going to be a pick me up but it just depressed me :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
this is seriously the best thing i've ever read
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I can never get my head around the idea of Nate and Serena together because the fact is if he really liked Serena, he would have done the right thing and broke up with Blair.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
What an amazing story. Great job. I loved how you managed to work with all the characters and ships! They were all so very constructed!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was the most beautiful and painful and wonderful thing ever.