Reviews for Just Love Me When You Can
THIS WAS SO FUCKING STUPID! I wasted my time reading this. NO HAPPY ENDING!
This absoluetly beautiful. From the way it was written to the outcome and the heartache. I loved it.
B chapter 1 . 8/21
Oh my god what the hell did i just read
It was one of thw most beautiful stories ive ever readn but like at the same time Im so depressed .
But i guess thats just how life is
Kudos to you it was great
Im so sad
false account chapter 1 . 6/3
OMG SO MANY EMOTIONS
DistractedDaydreamer chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I've only started watching Gossip Girl(episode 12!) and this is the first fic I've read for it and I have to say thank goodness for that. This fic is incredible and so, so true to the show. You've done a brilliant job of staying through to the characters and I love your prose and the way you cut the scenes and showed the characters vulnerability-there's so much of this that is perfect that I don't know how to say well. I'm so glad you've written 80 other fics...I now know whats on my reading list! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I usually go for Serenate stories but that was absolutely amazing!
Naie Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I'm sick and I thought this was going to be a pick me up but it just depressed me :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
this is seriously the best thing i've ever read
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I can never get my head around the idea of Nate and Serena together because the fact is if he really liked Serena, he would have done the right thing and broke up with Blair.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
What an amazing story. Great job. I loved how you managed to work with all the characters and ships! They were all so very constructed!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was the most beautiful and painful and wonderful thing ever.
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This story made me so sad, too much like real life when everyone knows how things should be but nobody has the courage to confront the other/s and they proceed to pretend all their lives.

Basically the only one who wanted to keep the illusion of perfection was Blair, everyone else just didn't want to rob her of her happiness. The funny thing is that she would have been much happier living in real thing with Chuck.

The ultimate pairing here was not Blair/Chuck or Nate/Serena as you stated in the summary, it was Chuck/Serena story. There was some solace in S falling in love with her husband in the end. They deserved all happiness they could get.

Was your not putting direct speech in quote marks intentional , like a some original style of writing, or not? By the middle I stopped noticing it too much but when I just started reading it was an eyesore.

Maybe their children would be wiser than parents, though I could foresee some kind of triangle there.
Awesomeness2502 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing! One of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read :)!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Sad and sweet! Thank you.
Celtergirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I have never watched the show, but this is one of the most gorgeous, sad, perfect stories that I have ever read. Thank you.