Reviews for The Biggest Mistake
TheBeauty chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Quite an interesting story. I wonder what makes Alice unable to see if Harry can read her mind... Was there any chance it could go differently?
Florreke chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
I guess it are Hermione and Ron?
bubbysbub chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Yay yay yays. I love sweet kisses. I am so excited that things seem to be progressing! And I cannot wait for Bella to get mind wiped. I am not a Bella fan, lol. Awesome chapter, cannot wait for more!
AMarieKelley chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE IT! I could see everything happening in my head as I was reading it! It was fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
still really good! please update whenevr you can
Golden Dragon Girl chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Ah! The cuteness!
Tib chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Oh no, Fred and George! If the twins are hurt and Harry finds out I pity the Volturi ... not.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
nice ficcy
AJTREY chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
YEAHHHHH! EdwardXHARRY. I love you (Platonically)
Asherit chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Youhou ! Kiss !
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
loving the story :) i hope you update soon! xxLM0233
PissedOffTeen chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I really can't even begin to tell you how pissed off I am. It's been a year, and I couldn't even remember the story. So when I got the email saying you had updated, I just really wanted to scream at you for disappearing for an entire year.

But when I actually read the story, I started to get mad at myself. Did you know that this was the first FanFiction I had ever read? Literally, the first? And I was mad because I stopped being mad at you, because I love this story. I love everything about the plot, the characters, the emotions, the settings... And this update made me so happy that I stopped being pissed off.

But I'm begging you, don't wait another year to update this beautifully written story. You have a good one here, but I don't think I can wait that long. Just... Update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Mainstream
Slash

Could it be worse? No...
goodguy4u282008 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Awesome cant wait to read more on it soon
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »