Reviews for The Biggest Mistake
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
I liked the smut but I have logistical issues with it. Are they on the wall or the floor, is Edward's mouth on Harry's dick or his butt, and are they standing up or laying down. You can't have both.
Kikuriki chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
I always thought it was a freaking miracle Sam didn't kill Bella AND Jacob when he found out that Jacob had told her about vampires. I really freakin hate her.
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Ack! Cliffhanger! Hope you continue the story. :)
mickysango chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Please update!
Tempt Me More chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Shame this hasn't been updated in a while - too good to let it rot - would have loved to seen it finished
lele chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
please finish it im dying for the ending I have read this like a hundred times
Vivianne95 chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
H to
mngr chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
great story, please continue, wiill harry and edward marry? will harry be pregnant?
Fer3333 chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Omg!
I know I'm asking much but... Please continue ... This is an awesome fic that I truly want to have a happy ending... Please, update... Thanks for this cool story... :)
winfield56 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Hi there,

Your story is captivating and you should not listen to those who comments as guests, don't worry
this story is good and yeah, i am biased so what.
Thanks and hope I don't have to wait too long.

Sincerely yours,

Olaf
the Netherlands
godess bubbles chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I'm curious as to what happens!Update soon!
Beth9891 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Yay smut! Duh duh duh...hope they find a way to deal with the volturi...good story hope there's more to come
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
I love your story so much! You are obviously a gifted writer! Harry and Edward are just too cute! :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
this is such a wonderful story.. i know its late but i really enjoy it.
i have never find a liking to twilight or harry potter fanfiction before..
this is an interesting read. hope you will able to update soon.
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »