Reviews for The Biggest Mistake
Mackenzied3333 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
please upload soon
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for writing a incredibly well written take on what a few others have mearly attempted to accomplish. At the moment, I'm very sick and thus has helped distract me so I don't puke. So thanks for that, too.
adaydreamer95 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
You shouldn't worry about the guests' review to much you explained why the scars stayed. In one of the chapters you said all scars made by magic stayed on Harry. Hence why he still has the runes, scar, and the I must not tell lies scar which was created by a magical artifact the blood quill. Other than that i really love your story.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
I love this story! Pleases write more! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Update
charm13insomnia chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
interesting fic looking forwards to the next chapter
tamashiyuki chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Muy bueno! !

Estare esperando la continuaciĆ³n
shelia.cannon.92 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
i like it very much.
PumpkinPasty2 chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I am rather curious as to how the twins will tie into the story. It would be fantastic if they become vampires and had a mate that broke away from the volture (sorry if I misspelled that) hope to see more in the future.

-PumpkinPasty2
Mahiwaga no Megumi chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Ah the twins. Best antagonizers in the world! And to those mean people who say ewww to slash I say yaoi is love! Lol hope to see an update soon. It's really well written. The way you portray Harry is extremely believable. Edward as well. Never liked Bella all that much. ANYWAYS, I'm rambling :$ Sorry. So, short form: hope for an update soon and AWESOME STORY!
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
I am so in love with this fic and the characters you have created here! I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
BadassFanKickass chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
nice
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
I have a feeling that Demetri may not make it out alive or at least with his memories intact so that he cannot tell where Harry is or is the rest still with him. In that case I have a feeling that Aro will be changing his mind about wanting Harry after feeling his anger for what they have done.
Lucy chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter. And some more scenes with the twins...
KeegSlytherin chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Hi! So I just discovered this story of yours a few hours ago and I honestly couldn't stop reading.
This is honestly one of the best HP/Twilight crossover I've read in a LONG time! That will be sooo hard to wait for the next update :)
Hoping that you won't lose your muse until then.
Happy writing!