Reviews for The Biggest Mistake
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I love that the school is warded against the evil vamps.
Hails0001 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
I must say I love the story. Really though those comments were just plain rude. If they have problem why do they keep reading YOUR story. For one since its yours, you should be able to write it how you want hoping others will like it. These few people who are saying such distasteful things should just go find a use for their life. Noooooow I love your story keep writing I definitely want to know what's going to happen next. So write write write, can't wait:)...MEOW_
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
watchheart8969 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
i like it and i would love it if you would continue xD lol i am really intrested in how you would end this :D
WyrdSmith chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
It's a good, interesting story, and oddly believable considering the context! : )

As for your nasty reviewer, I've had my share; we all do. I'd tell you to dismiss it from your thoughts, but we all know how these awful things somehow sink into our psyche, regardless of our own maturity or confidence. You handled it well. Let it go.

Blessed Be!

WyrdSmith
SailorJupiter001 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
plz plz update soon.
Smeraldtsuki chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Kyaaa I really like your fanfic because not continuous, I delight in edwar per pair / harry and not pay any attention to the other long kiss
candy4beth chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
this is a good story please update more
Guestette chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
You know, I now hate you for the mean cliffy.
What's happened to the twins? Are they okay? Why won't they just appearate(Or in what other way you spell it...) Will Harry have all of his magic back? Will Harry defeat the Volturi?

Will the Volturi survive the Twin...?

Grrr&&gggrrrrrrr&( #$%%&%*grrr&*(*%&$)*()

Bye,
Guestette
Guestette chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I don't like those mean reviews.

"I don't understand WHY you left the scars from 'I'll not tell lies' there? I mean, I get that the runic scars stay since it SERVES a PURPOSE etc but the ordinary scars SHOULD BE GONE..YOU LEAVING IT THERE is just cruel and lame! It's has no meaning..If the ABUSIVE scars can go 'AWAY,' why not the scars on his hand? SEE, NO MEANING and it's really just your lame excuse!

Oh and 3yrs and you've only gotten this much written..WOW! YOU either are lazy or just plain suck.''

Maybe because the scars are made of a sort a darker magic (Blood quill if I'm correct)
Maybe this person hasn't written a lot but it is GOOD!

Stupid mean person...

But I really hope you, (Cap n'Black Rose) will write more. Like I said, this story is good, more then good it's amazing.

For the other review: If you don't like slash DON'T read it and say it sucks. I'm not reading stories I know I won't like either. And I most definitely won't say how bad it is!
Again, THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

Bye,
Guestette (female form of Guest :D)
InfiniteShadowRealm chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I LOVE your writing.

Wow... I think that second guest was just pissed off about something and he/she took it out on your story. Poor story, to be attacked by such mean, unfair, meaningless reviews.

Personally, I think this is one of the better fictions around. (It is in my top ten!)
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.

Hope they can get the twin back.
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It's so interesting.
Miranda Jones1 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Wow. This is so suspenseful. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really like you have an actual problem (the Volturi) while Harry still has issues of his own to work out. Most writers just leave it to Harry, and while that is still engaging, I love the way your plots intertwine. Please update soon!
annabrans chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
First I apologize for my english but even though it's not that good I want you to know I love your story. It's real amazing and very well written too. Also amazing that you're still writing. Most authors I know just let it go after a few years. I''m not that into crossovers but your story is such a great work I even forget that I dunnot like Twilight. I'd rather liked the moment Harry kissed Edward and he just said "you have so much more courage than I do" 3
Can't wait to read the next chapter
love Nani