Reviews for The Biggest Mistake
Shebajay chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I think I feel in love with your story. It is well written and not hard to follow. I love how you have Harry having to learn to contral his vampire urges and how they were able to wipe Bella's mind. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Asherit chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Oh, so the Volturi have the twins... Hope they will cause Havoc !
NCISFanatic01 chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Can't wait to read more. Do not let those who complain that you take
too long to write. It is not for their benefit that you write..but for your
own. It's taken me 2 months to write one of my stories and get it up and
I am only on Chapter 3 of it. I wrote one other before and still haven't finished
it because I lost the story on a computer that crashed. I just haven't gotten
back to it. Someday maybe. You just keep doing what you are. You have a life
outside of so you just do it when you can. Tah
bubbysbub chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
Well I personally love the main pairing (Edward and Harry is so adorable and makes so much more sense than icky Drarry, bleughk!), I totally got the reason he still had the blood quill scars (and I thought the reasoning was sound and very interesting, liked it), and I have no problem with how long you take to update (I too have a life- and three kids aged 9, 4, and 1. Writing for fun is so far down the list of things I can do in a day, it isn't funny. I still love it though!). So screw the downy dumpers. You still rock in my book!

Loved this chapter. They had sweet kisses! Eeek! Love. And now Hazza's on the rampage. Aro and co are soooo going to regret this. Also, I like to think they already are, and that the twins are giving them complete hell, and all three Volturi bigs are nursing frustrated headaches, HAHA!

Cannot wait for more, love it!
blackcallalily chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
awesome! hope you update soon!
saylerboi chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
uhmm, regarding on of the notes on the top of the page...
i, for one, thought it was perfectly clear in your story why the blood quill scars are still there on Harry's hand. Way back in the days when dinosaurs walked the earth I got an account here just so I could leave signed reviews. It's not very hard to do, after all. One can even totally make up a fictitious person to be. I am an artist and have a page on . I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people who just troll around all day looking for stuff to bitch about. They do it everywhere. BTW, that would be ' .com'. I know a little something about begging for reviews ;-P
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Plots are amazing the story itself is awesome! Please keep continuing the story. And every has to do other things besides writing. Personal I like waiting for the rest to come because I can read everything over again so I remember. Your writing is GREAT!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
The person who wrote that teribbly bad letter should break an arm. That's just mean and offensive, what they said. In my opinion, your writing is pretty good. The
Aewnaur chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
awesome .. so glad you are writing on this again thank you
Linda chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Love your story its really good ,I bet the vamps arent all that happy having taken the worse two wizards whom can drive them not like the twins are completly helpless.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
That was awesome
Ravenclawsome89 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic. It's different from most of the other HP/Twi fics I've read and is really good so far. Ignore the haters, especially those that comment anonymously cos they're obviously cowards as well as haters! Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more. XD
Florreke chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Fred and George are kidnapped?! Poor boys! But Harry can't leave Edward, they belong to remain together!
Micklani chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Personally in response to some of the reviews you posted, I like the theory that Harry keeps the scars 'I must not tell lies' and such because they were made with a magical item. As for being mainstream so what, some of the best Fanfics are mainstream. I am curious about your plot regarding the Volteri. I hope you update soon because I eager to read prehaps the Cullens and Harry go to Hogwarts I am really excited even though I prefer Jasper Harry.
Hogwashbatting chapter 12 . 8/9/2012