Reviews for Heart's Desire
Unicorninthenight chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
ow. pain.
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
oh my...

this is breathtaking. And very beautiful. It warms my heart to read this and it breaks softly just like the mirror. From the way you wrote it I can only hope you feel the same way.

I am very proud of your story and am happy I was able to read it.

Thank You. So very, very, very much.

DonLambert chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wonderful! Really well written. Poor Albus...

Anyway, just wanted to say I loved it!
potterinu chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Whimper. So sad
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, just brilliant. And excellent interpretation of Dumbledore's past and his true desires. Although I'm patial to the idea of Grindlewald being a manipulator, porwe-hungry and greedy, I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you! _
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Cool drabble; ADGG is one of my absolute favorite pairings. I've always liked to think that Dumbledore actually sees Gellert in Erised instead of what he tells Harry... It seems more likely, too, given his personality and history.
yaoiluvr007 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Augh! I can't beleive it's over!I loved it!
Minikimii chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
My first Albus/Gellert. :)

And boy was this a great induction into the small fandom. Your imagery and characterization was beautiful. 3

-Minikimii
Paint a story. Write a picture chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was so brilliant, I was hoping to see some maleslash but ah well, fantastic description, brilliant grammar, excellent.
jka1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was so sad! Great story -
danikeleher chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I thought this was absolutely wonderful!

It was a great idea and you put it to words perfectly.

It really made me sad at the end for poor Dumbledore, but I imagine that's how he really felt. Great job.
heart of clay chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was fantastic. Although I am generally keen on the idea that Dumbledore did see himself with socks, this is almost as excellent. I really dig this interpretation of how the fight happened. I haven't read anything with this kind of exploration of Dumbledore's and Grindelwald's relationship (tbqh, I don't think there is anything else out there) but I really really like this. Awesome job.
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw. :( Really sad, and poignant. A much different take on why things might have happened the way they did during that awful fight. I always felt a little sad that it appears Dumbledore never again became so close to anyone in such a way. That that part of his life ended with Gellert.

Not that I'm usually a big fan of Dumbledore, but that's what makes fics like this all more powerful, that they make me feel something besides suspicion and dislike for him. :) Good job.
alli-sun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You did a wonderful job with this-the story really touched me. I always knew that Albus must've gone through serious inner turmoil after all the drama dealing with Grindelwald. This fandom seriously needs to grow, especially after J.K. Rowling pushed Dumbledore out of the closet. I know I haven't done anything...so I'll thank you for it! xD n-n
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Your writing is a little confusing, but the story is pleasant and creative. I suggest peer-editing by a friend or fellow fan to fine-tune your phrasing.