Reviews for Secrets of a Mushroom Ring
This was wonderful!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Really good story!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was brilliant. I love the part where Draco's squeezing the fairy, hilarious. x)
Finished Reading chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Cute Ending!
sweet-dirty chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
hihihi *giggles madly*

how the hell did you come up with this? it's the most wonderful fairytale i've ever read!

snake-snape creeping up harry's trousers ... that thought's gonna be in my head at the most inappropriate moments for sure! thanks!
Stavi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. This story deserves far more reviews. I read it 3 times in a row. Gorgeously written.
x.X.Ruby.X.x chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I think its kind of ironic that the date of Draco's "date" with this Roger guy is ANZAC day. You should have had Poppies in the boquet instead of roses...more fitting
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Where's the sequel?

_

that was just perfect. I loved it a lot. great job.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
very amazingly well written :D:D
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
WOW! I really loved this story! I must say I'm not a huge fan of Snape, but he did click with Draco and Harry here. I loved the three of them and the story was great! Thanks!
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aww! How sweet.
mezzles chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Funny and clever. A sometimes disturbing (snake/Harry) pairing, but in the end a great threeway love triangle. Congrats!
Nzinga chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Brilliant! When i read this story i tought it was a work of art and familiar somehow (i didn't look at who the author was) and when i did see who the author was i went ,"Of course her humor works are always great!
TricksterAries chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
omfg that was amazing. funny as shit too! xD I was really expecting some really lame story, but holy crap, this was awesome!

I'm so glad I clicked this one!

Funny, sexy, and well-written! (is that spelled wrong? : / )

anyway, take care :)
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
LOL that was a good, funny story. Very interesting. Good work.