Reviews for A Chance Meeting
I Before A Except After K chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
All right, this chapter has made me hit my "wtf" quotient. I'm done.
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
While I'm certainly enjoying your story, I can't help but be bothered by the fact that you made Seth and Rui's surname the same as the final boss from their game. It just feels weird for them to want to associate themselves with such a villain.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I crown thee, Michael. Hehe. _ Great explanation of things I really liked it! _
Tas chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I facepalm'd and giggled the whole way through this. Only thing is Seth's wings never get explained. Wes is also the default name for the character, and you use the other default name (eg, Rui and Michael) yet you use Seth and only mention Wes, whoever he is if Seth is Wes. Though you could possibly infer something from that... Which would explain a LOT.
EagleTsubasa chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
It would be nice if more of this was written.
Hollow Mashiro chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Oh, yes! I love this short story! It's so warm and fuzzy. _ There need to be more fics out there with Michael and Seth/Wes interaction!

-HM
PhantomGirl12 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter! _ PLease update soon! _
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
OH TWIST, NICE CHAPTER, AND GLAD YOU'RE STILL UPDATING, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sydney chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
SYDNEY HOPES THAT YOU UPDATE THIS SOON. (Because it's pretty awesome.)
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
DAN DAN DAN. A LITTLE ANGSTY FOR MY TASTE BUT STILL NICE, GLAD YOU UPDATED, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PhantomGirl12 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Cool chapter! _
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
AHH, NO ONE MAKES RUI WES STORIES LIKE YOU. YOU KNOW NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING OR CRITICISING YOU BUT WOULDN'T A BETTER WAY TO APOLOGIZE WOULD BE TOO UPDATE YOUR STORY? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PhantomGirl12 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Awesome chapter! _ If there are going to be any more chapters, update when you can please! _
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i like this
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hee Hee that was cute. So i guess Seth and Rui get married at the end of UoS then? Please update that some day