Reviews for Hiding
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow. Just...wow, this was absolutely fantastic. Felt like a whole story in itself, even though it was a one-shot. Great work, you're a really talented writer! :) Keep up the awesomesauce work dude! XD
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
loved the part with House trying to hide the side effects from chemo ...

:P
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was very sweet, and surprisingly un-angsty! :) Great job!
LounaticM chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Yay! House gets ice cream! The story was incredibly awesome! I loved it so much. You are a great author. You're better than a lot of authors I've seen lately.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aww that was so sweet. Surprisingly there aren't many House cancer fics. Its normally Wilson. I love how you did this. Very in character the whole time. House wouldn't want anyone to konw and you showed the lenghs he'd go to. And House's "voice" was very apprant in this. Loved it. *favs*
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was a good read, and I'm so glad that you didn't kill House off at the end as you so easily could have done! Nice work!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw. Thank you so much for posting! I love your stories as you know! Haha. And I love Sick!House and you always do it such wonderful justice. Everything from House wanting to hide it, to Wilson caring, to the well written suspence, to the banter. Love it.