Reviews for Wrath
I really I liked this! It would be cool withif you contuie this! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Please continue! I like it! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
great story! i think you should continue it also...good luck
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Mwahahaha- oops, sorry! XD

Aahhh... I just like it!

Darkside!Sammy indeed necessary!
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Honestly , that seemed really really short to me like there was a lot left un-told, but then again that's just my opinion
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Oh, I hope to see more on this fic soon...please?
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This took my breath away. :dies:
april rodgers chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
talk about cliff hanger i want to know more about this about deans recovery and how the torture his going to affect him dude you got write more you cant leave us hanging thats even more of a torture.
ontara chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
meybe I'm sick, but I liked this. And i hope you'll write more, like, SOON!

take care
TeacherTam chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Wow. I just found this, and I think that it's an EXCELLENT start to what could be an amazing story.

PLEASE do more?

Pretty please?

greendaypumpkin chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
DEFINITELY WRITE MORE! I would love it if you expanded this. For such a short story it was amazingly well written and you covered so much in so little. Please give me more :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hey ehehehe that was short I had read the fanfic Six Days and I do think it's pretty cool too D

Anyway, I can't help but like it ehehehe

nanoks chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very good chapter! you almost made me cry! great story.
67impalalover chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
omg...*cries* that was so good, but so sad...
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm terribly slow on the uptake, LOL, but I checked your page after responding to your review, realised I hadn't read this, and thought I'd be totally self-indulgent and prod you to write more SPN fic because your vulnerable, hurt Dean is pretty much to die for. And wow that was a stupidly long sentence... *smiles*