Reviews for The Reigning King of Kisses
Jrock girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hahahahahahahaha...This was so freaking awesome!
Salk098 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
i can totally see this happening XD
LunaVoid chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
LOL That was amazing! I could even imagine that happening! Miyavi is so hyper! I loved it! Keep writing!
NixieShimo chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was really cute. I like it a lot. Thank you for your hard work and sharing this story with the world.
three notes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lolling this story was XD gotta love miyavi. Hes so cool and brave! An looks like a kitten sometimes...:) totally worth reading! Thank you! An gud jub!
unknow101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME! so funny and so good!
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
love the story very CUTE
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I WANT TO CHASE MIYAVI SAMA TOO! *chases KYO* lol
Miladys chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
One word, epic! This story is really really crack and stupid really! XDD I wonder what kind of expression Uruha and Aoi will show when they read it.. Lol!

Fave!
forcedimpact chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh, god.

Miyavi's kissing (almost)everyone..

Haha, Kyo is sure are cute.

NOT.
Sylentia Levin chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
HILARIOUS!
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this story is one of the most funny things i have read in a really long time! i am laughing while typing this! your fanfics are good and you have a great sense of humor (i think) it seems! keep writing!

Purinsesu Hakaru, love and peace!
Katani-sama chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was absolutely amazing! It was so funny, and...I don't really know what else I should say, haha. Anyway, good work!
WriteMyDreams7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was amazing, I'm unfamiliar with Dir En Grey and some of the other guys but it was still really good. Loved the part with Kai and Miyavi, and Kai thinking about how his band mates are perverts.

The funny thing is, I can totally see this happening. And it would be great to be woken up by Miyavi kissing you.