Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Nothing's Return
The Celestial Dragon chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Man, this was a good idea to re-read this story. Much has improved, and I can say that I am impressed at how good it's turning out to be so far! I'm hoping fervently that you're still going to write more of this, since as a fan of Unlucky Thirteen since it had started out (well, maybe a few chapters in lol) I'd like to see what all will happen in it's sequel!

Oh, by the way, you may remember me as SuicuneLover12. I changed my username, but hey, I'm still the same fan. Hope to see more of your wonderful story posted here soon, Elfie!
Clarilune chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Truth be told, I'm really glad you started over on this. I liked what you were doing in the original, but this is even better. It's evenly paced and not rushed in any way. In addition to that, you're taking your time with having the Organization exposed. I hope Maleficent's demise will be harder this time (if she has one. This woman is pretty much immortal at this point.).

The Christmas arc I thought was really well done. It almost made me feel as if this was an alternate version of Kingdom Hearts, being played by Kanixa instead of Sora. Your title for chapter 7 is very clever, by the way. I love that song.

As usual, I love the way you portray Axel and Demyx and how you connect them to Kanixa. More than ever, I love Axel and Kanixa as a couple. They make so much sense it's scary. Your writing style hasn't weakened at all of course. The way you wrote is what drew me in initially, but the storyline and the characters are what made me stay. Now all I gotta say is that Demyx and Axel better believe Kanixa! She's not crazy! And I hope you continue to write as I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SpringBorn chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Good chapter. I loved how Axel is always quick to defend Kanixa, even stand up to Santa. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RandaPanda chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
So, I began reading the first part of this story (Unlucky Thirteen) about a week or so ago, and I literally have read it almost everyday until I finished. Then I started this sequel and was so happy with it that I thought I just had to review. I find it extremely hard to find really good FanFic nowadays, but these two stories are definitely worth reading. I finished this chapter yesterday and I still absolutely love your style of writing and the way you preceive Axel. You kept him as the cocky, yet analitical guy he is in all of the games. What I'm trying to say is that I lovelovelovelovelove these stories and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You are a fantastic writer and you know exactly how to keep the people in your stories in character. Thank you for writing such a great story. 3
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Axel really is adorably sweet sometimes, even if he refuses to admit it. XD I love him, I really do. Update soon!
opticon217 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
A Good chapter and the little Christmas extra was fun! Hope to see more soon!
Frooky90 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Im so glad they were put back on the nice list -. Great chapter! Oh and Merry be-lated Christmas!
laniDG11 chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
cool cool :) so who was the nobody?o.o
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
cool story
Frooky90 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so this chapter was really good -. Cant wait till the mext chapter! :D
laniDG11 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
dun dun dun *dramatic music*
opticon217 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Too bad santa didn't work out like they had hoped but it's always funny to see Sora and crew again. Can't wait for things to continue!
opticon217 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Can't wait for the Christmas chapter! I love falling back into this journey of theirs again and I cannot wait for more!
Cyrulan chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I was jumping in joy when I received a notification Things are certainly turing interesting now with the Organization and their plotting. I certainly can't wait for a chapter update
m chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is garbage. It makes no sense whatsoever. You fail at life.