Reviews for Reconcile
O Flippered One chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ohh i love it! any chance of a chapter 2?
ziva10 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i just want to know the language srry only 5 grade no known laguages beside english
CordyQueenBee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I adore Tiva (obviously) and am so ecstatic to have found this story! It is well written, completely believable, which is decidedly hard to come by, and in the same tone as the show. I really hope you update soon because I cannot wait for the rest of this!
FindingReality chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great Chapter! Suspenseful with an intriguing build up- can't wait to see another chapter!
Jena Rink chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey! Thought I'd swing by and review your stories because you have been so wonderful concerning mine! I really, really like this a lot. This is great. You both are doing a great job capturing the team dynamic and I'd love to read more! :) I took a break from writing the next part (5 pages so far), to read this! Back to work now, but post more when you can because I really really like it a lot! :)
bones11 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
it's me again..great story!u should make her hallucinate gibbs or tony:)
coral chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great Story! please finish it! you have such a way with writing that keeps me interested. It keeps me hanging in suspense. Looking forward to more from you.
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
update soon, poor ziva!
emankcin31 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
loved it!
shar chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i really like your story, more when you can please.
ImmIRose chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is now one of my favorite post Aliyah fics! I try to avoid them, but I've read your previous NCIS story and loved it, so I thought I'd give this a shot. Glad I did.

So very well written, everyone seems so incharacter. I really can't wait for more.
Nikkey-Lou chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this is really good, i'm really enjoying it so far & would love to see more up soon.
splum chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is a great post-Aliyah story, and we don't have enough of those. Everyone's reactions seem quite realistic, and I love the idea of bringing the woman who was in Kill Ari back as Ziva's cousin, with the necklace. Can't wait for the Tony/Ziva reunion, and for more in general. :)
CatRox chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I enjoyed this story. Out of interest, which interview was it that said that Tony and Ziva will be back bickering again like before?
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
first off, this piece is amazing. i love hte details you've put in, whether it be tony's feelings, abby's thoughts, vance's presence, gibbs' actions... just everything is so detailed, i love it SO MUCH. i cannot WAIT for updates! :D :D :D need some great post-aliyah fic to keep my mind calm until september hehe.