Reviews for She has Perfect Timing
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Kff...Bwahahaha! Hahaha! This is like, totally awesomely funny! XD wonderful!
visionsofmangos chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I laughed so hard when reading this! Thank you for writing this fic!
ceiye chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Pfffffffft. Oh god. Hilarious. BEST TWEWY ONE-SHOT EVER!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
O_O wow never expected beat,rhyme,uzuki, and kariya to see that
WaterAngel-Alyssa chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
ho-my gosh! XD I'd love to see a sequeal to this where beat confronts shiki and neku X3 it would be the funniest thing EVA
Kamui-Lyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LOL! I love this one! Instant fave!
Tigerbolt chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Fantastically funny! I was wondering when someone would make a fic out of the obvious innuendo, LOL.

Favorited.
Inukage-Okami chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Love ya lots! *huggles*

This is genius!
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
*ROFLMAO* that is brilliant, just brilliant XD
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Haha, that was funny. Good thing Neku doesn't know about everyone else seeing that, or he die of humiliation. Beat's reaction was especially amusing.
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Fair enough, I suppose that's a request that should be honored.

The concept seems simple, but the way that you have presented the differing viewpoints work out fairly well. I think it was good on you to keep the different pairs separate-it'd be quite difficult to try to weave three different story threads together simultaneously. A suggestion I would make, however, is to have some sort of unifying event or thought on the observers' end-in that manner, despite the fact that all of the characters have their own trains of thought, all of them are headed in the same direction, to provide a sense of unity.

As for the actual characterization and scenery, I think you did a good job, but you could stand to flesh out the scenes a bit more. Granted, the audience for such a work would have a fairly clear mental image of what the setting is like, but it still makes for a more fulfilling experience by painting a more vivid picture for the readers.

Other than that, I felt like you did a good job with this piece. I look forward to reading more of your work, should you decide to upload more. Cheers.
teacupz chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that's quite funny! :D

and you managed to use Beat and Rhyme cool speaking style perfectly too...

way to go
shawnders808 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh my gosh, Beat's reaction was hilarious!

Wow, I loved that. 8D
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
For someone who beat the game no more than 8 hours ago, this IS my first piece of fiction for this topic, but IT KICKED ASS!

Oh god it was hilarious. THe scene in the game, not THAT funny. Your story, far better.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh wow this was hilarious! I love this part in the game, and I felt bad for Neku. I can completely see people noticing that incident in the street!

And all of them jump to conclusions too. Poor Neku. x3