Reviews for Flowers Known and Unknown
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow. Great. I can't describe it, but it's great.
Wow...
Anarade Relle chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Amazing. This definitely deserves more reviews. I liked how her sense of isolation leads to her, well, seduction by Camoran. The ending surprised me too. I figured it would be vague and left to interpretation. Good stuff!
Smiling Beret chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, this sent chills down my spine. The fate of Tamriel and the Hero actually made me feel a bit sick. But in a good way! Very good way! Rarely do fanfiction elicit emotions like that in me.

Your writing style is so fluent and poetical. You truly are a talented writer. I simply have to favorite.
C. Allan Churchill chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Well, I wouldn't exactly call Camoran a hero. Interesting. Alternate Oblivion ending, I'd call it. The hero of Kvatch is tricked, and used. Great story!
the-lovecat chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is awesome. I've never read a camoran/hero story, and you really made it believable.
callalili chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
...I can't believe I haven't read anything of yours before. This piece was deliciously creepy. I loved the interjections from the Commentaries and the slow descent toward madness and the lyrical poetry of it all, even though (or perhaps because) it all ends very badly. The language was gorgeous. And I really liked the strangeness of the pairing, and how you managed to make it work.
Lord Diago chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Its magnificent! So poetic and so clever with all its interpretations of the Commentaries...
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this was very fascinating. i've never seen anyone write the failing of the champion and mankar winning. i liked this though normally i'm all for martin and teh champion being victorious. its well written and i really enjoyed it.

i hope to see more fiction written for oblivion from you.

MP
Jordy Trent chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Absolutely awesome. Unique, written with a kind of immaculate, restrained poetry, use of language so wonderful that it floods me with pleasure, very vivid imagery, and not shying away from darkness and violence and despair. In short: I love it. Straight on the Favorites list.

It's interesting how being the lone Hero can alienate her so much that she allows herself to be seduced by someone like Camoran - but then, he is pretty persuasive.

I hope you're very proud of this one, because you should be.
Tronzler chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was an interesting concept for the story. I didn't expect her to die in the end.

Kind of makes me think, if we had a choice in the end, whether we wanted to join Camoran, or kill him, I'd totally join him. I'm not the hero type. Plus, it'd be fun. That's my view. And I like the dremora...

;}
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
You know, you didn't like the original title, but when I read this first time, I kept thinking of one line from 'the Music of the Night' in the Phantom of the Opera' - 'floating, falling'. I love how you made use of the Commentaries and Mysterium Xarxes in showing her development of feelings towards Camoran. You did justice to this delightfully wicked (and of course very wrong) pairing. I have to adore you for having done such a wonderful job with it. _