Reviews for All I Need
cerebella crew chapter 21 . 8/9/2010
i like the name all i need i dont think you should change it
NorthernLight1 chapter 20 . 7/8/2010
love it :)
13pinklizard chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Once this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read i loved the part when she tore Tanyas Arms off i was laughing so hard
Elena0017 chapter 21 . 6/12/2010
LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR. ARE U PLANNIN TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS?
lestat00 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i can'y wait in till edward see bella
elvi rhys chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
ok I can't spell but I like re vising others storys I can't come up with my own so if I could be of help with writing ur story I would love to if u would let me ( people say I'm a good writer but well u must have ideas to write about lol)
xXMidnightHuntressXx chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
it was really good i like it an cant wait 4 more! :) an yea i no what you mean its hard to update with school an finals an all that i have trouble finding time 2 update to
wants to delete this account chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
wow, I was totally surpised that the girls actually kissed and started falling for aro and Alec...ew . good chapter but way too short especially for not updating for two and a half months! update soon!
live.and.breath.books chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
God I always did hate Tanya!

~Ari
Rhea Bleu chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
sammi .. mandi .. seriously? you couldn't think of any better names or spellings that dont make them sound like complete idiots
brokenfromthepast chapter 19 . 5/17/2010
This is really great. I hope that everything will be alright for them. I can't wait to see what Samantha's feelings are for Aro, and I can't wait to read more when it's available. Update soon!
3Emma chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Really liked your first chapter.
twilight mittens chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
so sad. but good chapter. :)
twilight mittens chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
love the violence! tanya deserved it! :)

great chapter! truly interesting. :)
twilight mittens chapter 6 . 3/28/2010