Reviews for Exposed
axcel-lili chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i like Cha-che's fearless and headstrong personality against Hideyoshi, ha ha i think they are cute! Really Inoue should have given them sweet moments together (*nod with me, everyone)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I totally agree; I wish more people wrote fic for this series.
Mrbiq chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Yay! A Buzzer Beater fanfiction!

I just finished the series today, and immediately looked for fanfiction.

Disappointment abound.

Would you like to co-write a Buzzer Beater fanfiction? DT is my favorite character too.

I found his backstory kinda sad. Okay who am I kidding, I nearly cried.

Unlucky guy.

Thanks for the awesome read anyway!
DEATHRATTLE chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
AWWW! This is so incredibly cute!
LittleKuroNeko-nyan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It totally sucks that there arent more fanfictions of this anime. It's really good!
TheScarletFlanpire chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hi.

I recently discovered Buzzer Beater for myself (the Anime's amazing isn't it?) and I was so looking forward to reading fanfiction on it. I was so gutted to find only one. At least it has it's own category now, right?

I shouted at myself and told me to be happy with what I'd got. Your fanfiction.

I loved it. It's so innocently sweet and cute! I love DT as well as Cha-che x Hideyoshi so I loved your work.

Is there any chance you'll do another one? If you do I might rise to the challenge and write my own and even post it!
RaveDemon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
glad some wrote something for this anime. i would to but my writing skills are so low i make first graders look like writing prodigy T,T s sad but true
neo chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
KAWAI is there a next chapter, what happens after.. :D
Hazon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Its good, continue it, I'll ask Facfic to recommend a section for Buzzer Beater
Ehmi chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Well! I am certainly reviewing this! (obviously).

I just recently discovered Buzzer Beater, and was instantly captivated by HideCha pairing. I must say that I am absolutely ecstatic that you wrote this.

It was certainly an enjoyable read. I absolutely love the idea!

Emi