Reviews for Still
mintgil chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
that was really funny . i could only imagine bella being drunk.
Tais T chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
oh, that was sweet and so human) in a good way)
BeauteousCake chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I don't care how old this is. I love it.

SO sweet. I loved the "vicarious" shit from all the other Cullens. Brought the LOLZ.

Nice work :)
Magen chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aww that was funny, cute, and sweet!
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was very sweet. I liked. I don't think Edward would have lied, but if he was reading Alice's mind at the time, he would have seen that Bella wouldn't remember the lie.

There wasn't much detail, and I would have liked more, but the way you wrote it was still good, and accepted writing style. Nice job.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This fic was awesome :) are ya plannin to write more?
pjjammjamm chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Normally, I don't give out reviews, partly because I get so few of them, and partly because so few are worthy. This fic was definitely worth reviewing. It was adorable, comical, realistic, romantic, and fluffy in a way that few one-shot fics are, and I was so impressed with how well-written it was. I've had an experience similar to Bella's in this story (sans the immortal vampires and future-seeing pixies) and afterwards had a similar conversation with my boyfriend, who is quite a bit older than me, had never been drunk as a teenager, and was not used to seeing me as goofy as I was. In the end, my poor boyfriend ended up reassuring me repeatedly throughout the night that he still loved me, and would continue to love me in the morning. Thank you for providing me with such a cute, funny, adorable story to read! I definitely enjoyed it!
Deathy Baby chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
okey, then
Jess chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I cant help but to notice that Bella in this story really reminds me of Cassie from Skins :)

LOL Sorry this isnt actually a proper review or something, just wanted to point that out.

Good story btw lol

RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Positively adorable.
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
AW!Its cute i love it!
dijurido chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aww very cute and fluffy! I loved it!
wishiwasbella36 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw! this was very very sweet! i dont know if you have made anymore stories but i think you should!

-valentina
IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Even though I could never see that happen, I think it is so funny. It was also very sweet how he took care of her in her vulnerability. I like it.