Reviews for Quos Amor Verus Tenuit, Tenebit
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
MORE PLEASE
accident prone chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Your stories are too, too good. Just amazing and completely believable...I could actually really see this happening. I hope you'll write more of this...:)
elmo chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
nice you should definately continue this. Definately.
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh wow! Much as I enjoyed the other two this one was even better! A lot wittier which always wins me over, and you got the chemistry and everything between them really well.

Completely love... will there be more? Please? With bells and glitter on?

Excellent work. Now I really really have to sleep :P x
Ziraleet chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
... And it's stories like these that make *me* love fanfiction. :D

You do not dissapoint, Water-smurf, this was excellent. I was hoping that tensions would boil over and something like this would happen, and this was, well, excellent. :D

I loved the description of Belkar's initial dream, I've probably said this before but I love the way you describe these things, I really do.

I suddenly feel like jumping around and yelling "squee!". Oh dear. :P

Anyway, this was a really nice break from my exam studying. And as always, I'm interested in reading more, so if you feel like writing more I will definitely be around to read it. :D
Hekateras chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
...Absolutely horrifying. O.O You know, it's stories like this that are the reason some people shudder and hide at the word "fanfiction".

Also very amusing. XD Still worthy of brain acid, though. It's actually all even somehow believable - that's probably the scary part.

I am now wondering, will there be some sort of resolution to this, or is this it? I mean, Haley saw, and unless V plans to hit her with Reprogram Memory next time he gets the chance, that's bound to have repercussions...

On a more serious note, love the characterisation. Belkar crushing the flower, V's detached intellectual way of speaking... Very nice.

Still horrifying, though.