Reviews for Children of the Moon
I never understood the point of Leah? Why did Stephanie Meyer create the character Leah? Why did she create the first female shifter if she wasn't going anywhere with it? What was the point? Why create something called imprint. It's enough people are willing to kill themselves for a boyfriend or girlfriend now it's to be understood, because a force told them they are perfect for each other. They literally forget those around them to think of one simple person who just came into their lives. That's not true love that's a curse and at times abusive relationship. Emily was attacked by Sam when she supposibly tried to end the imprint, he almost killed her yet their happily awaiting their wedding you have to be with someone 24/7 that is ridiculous. Like little Claire, she will never be able to date with quil near her practically all her life.
Dixiepixie234 chapter 51 . 10/8/2014
I think it's so sad what you did to luna, embry, Tanya for god sake, so on etcetera, etcetera, but it's a great plot and a wonderful story.
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 51 . 1/13/2014
I know its an old story but I don't care. Let me tell you something Moon. I hate twilight with a fury and passion. But you brilliant thing made me love Leah more than I already did. ( she is a freaking Bad Ass COME ON!) I read this because I thought hey its Moon if anyone can make me have an inkling of like for Twilight its you. Holy hell was I right! I really want to read more from this story verse now. Please I know you have WSITW (Trust me i wait for that every Sunday) but please if you ever could find time. Please...
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Yes I know you piste this story forever ago but I was bored and like WTH. Because its you and if anyone could make a good twilight fic its you. But this part cracked me up so much I swear its brilliant!
Apocalypse owner chapter 51 . 12/25/2013
Wow This Was Amazing! One Of The Best Stories Ever.
Anonymous chapter 51 . 7/26/2013
Just finished reading this story. It is absolutely amazing. Hopefully we'll get to see some more of the COTM saga at some stage.
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Right from the beginning, you got me hooked. (And i didn't even read the first chapter yet! which i am going to, right after i finish with my rambling) Just your authors note was enough for me to write a comment (since me, being a ridiculously lazy person - this is quite the feat) I just totally agree with you(or your beta)! I too thought Myer was a bit mean&unfair concerning Leah. Despite knowing the whole "mating process", her - Leah's attitude is understandable. Her bf dumped her suddenly for her second-cousin. So to cope with her feelings, she became tough, and has a hard time changing/moving on. Despite this large bit of info, many authors on FF still make her look like a jealous, bitter woman. Its sad, really. Anyway, now im finished, ill read the first chapter!
rohitkashyap.02 chapter 51 . 6/23/2013
in beginning I've never liked leah, she was really cold and annoying,
but those lines "Being unwanted is not a new thing for me " ( in the movie ) changed my opinion, it was like I could feel her pain,
so one day I randomly googled " Leah."
and Google blessed me with this beautiful story , I just loved it,
you gave that girl a perfect happy ending that she deserved,
you are an amazing writer.
lots of love from Himalayas
Peanut Butter makes Diamonds chapter 51 . 5/19/2013
BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
URG
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE?
MY EMOTIONS
RIGHT IN THE FEELS
YOUR STORY IS COMPLETELY AMAZING
-SOBBING-
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 51 . 5/9/2013
Aww, this was so good. It made me cry, I have to admit. I did like Leah in the books, and this shows her in a different light, a good light. I will hopefully get round to reading the sequels tomorrow, probably
nia chapter 49 . 4/8/2013
i love this story . but im crying right now . boo hoo sash
brankel1 chapter 51 . 4/6/2013
I love it. Love when Seth said to Sash can you move away from my sister.
Neo27pz chapter 51 . 2/8/2013
Ty greate story
yay chapter 51 . 12/8/2012
"There vampires, Crescents, werewolves, witches, shape-shifters, Halflings, and humans all together in the same place, all peaceful. This night was nothing short of a miracle."
*there were
Well, this has been lovely. The only complaint I have is the elemental powers, which seem unnecessary. Other than that, this has been awesome. Thanks for writing!
yay chapter 50 . 12/8/2012
Luna's dead? That does not sound like complete redemption.
What sort of side effects? Well, I guess I'll find out.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »