Reviews for Can You Tie Them In A Knot?
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This idea is really original, and though it could have flopped it really, really didn't. It was awesome. ;u;
bloodpirette chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I used to have a Woolworthes in my town and when your an eleven year old it sells EVERYTHING the one we had sold games, sweets, clothes, shoes, bags, make up, jewellery, chocolate and pretty much everything else like that.
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Somehow, I enjoyed this immensely. Although it's a weird pairing, you wrote it well and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. :)

I only wish there would have been more about Harry and Dudley's reconciliation. But even this bit was awesome. I have been dreaming about Dudley finding Harry for a long time now, and I'm very glad to have found it now. :D
kurushi chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was wonderful, and just the exact mix of sweet and silly that I needed today. I loved how naturally it flowed. Thank you.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Okay, So You Don't Really Support the Ship, But You TOTALLY Just Made Me A Supporter! I Loved It! Like L To The O The V To The Friggin EEEEEE! lol

YYWKMN.
Hiron Otsuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Bravo!
Thais of the Star chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Well, THAT was quite possibly the weirdest thing I've read in awhile... nonetheless, quite enjoyable. Thanks!
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i really liked this :)

is there any prospect of a sequel? lol

x
Skymouth chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
The saving on q-tips made me seriously giggle! Interesting pairing to be sure. I'm being turned into a Dudley fan and this is another rung on that ladder! I only wished you got a bit more lemony in this!
Araceil chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Heh, I always thought the song went 'do your tits hang low blah blah blah can you throw them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier blah blah blah'. Woollies was a /little/ like Wallmart, but it focused on sweets, clothes, stationary, dvds, cds, the occasional odds and ends. It wasn't the kind of place you could do in and decide to buy a tire iron and a pet piranah at the same time. Also, this is disturbingly in character and entirely plausable and where the heck did you vanish off to? D8 you were on AIM and then you weren't. Made me all sad and shizz.
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved it! It had me roaring, and sadly enough it seemed plausible... (Is that scary or what?)
Spanderholic chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hahaha I actually like this pairing! Well done :)

Woolworths is just a supermarket btw...

If another fic with this pairing was written, I'd read it...*nudge nudge wink wink* You've converted me! Love the "do your ears hang low..." bit, very funny... I was grinning the whole way through. Tata!
Merme chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I find myself surprised at how this actually worked. XD I guess I shouldn't be though, since you're such a good writer. :)