Reviews for Reason to Blur
MedicalNonsense chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aww, I loved this :) it was so cute. I just finished up a production of this as a costumer. One of my favorite musicals.
Mr. Heather chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
In the words of Agwe, "Interestiing". Very nice work, my friend. Also, I as well played a part in the play, well when my school performed it anyway. I was only the select ensamble though. :P Great work.
Kazz the 13th chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really liked this story! :D My school just did this show for our spring musical and I am always looking for Papa Ge and Erzulie fanfiction (its sad there isn't more! ) But this has to be one of my favorites! You made it very believable and I would love to see more (eventually). Thanks for all the hard work! Keep it up! XD
pearberry14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
two simple words. Love. It.
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was really good. Lovely adjectives and imagery. I loved the inner conflict in Papa Ge, the whole, I'm evil, but Erzulie? That was nice.

Keep writing!
rizandace chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This story was beautifully writted. I was in this play in January of this year and it has been by far my most favorite musical. I never saw Papa Ge and Erzulie as a love interest potential, but the way you've written them is exquisite.

Talking about the things I love is one of my favorite past-times. I am currently working on an OOTI story myself: Called The Death That Loved. It shows a different interpretation of Erzulie and Papa Ge's reactions after Ti Moune's death. The story is Papa Ge centric, with a healthy dose of Erzulie, and small bits of Agwe and Asaka on the side. It also tells the story of Daniel and Andrea's son and the peasant girl he met in Ti Moune's tree- alluded to in the end of the play, during "Why We Tell the Story"

"And one day Daniel's young son sat in the shade of the tree, and he noticed a beautiful young peasant girl, high in the branches, and the spirit of Ti Moune touched their hearts, and set them free to love".

I hope you get a chance to read and review it! Great job with your story!
Australian Surmise chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ohh, I really like this story.

I love the interactions between Erzulie and Papa Ge, I think they're perfect.

You have a good amount of variation in your sentence structure, and the word choice is impeccable.

Another chapter?