Reviews for A Flirty Flower
PiggyQueen17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
What?! there isnt anymore i need more
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I liked this. I just happened to have a random thought about who has a personality that would match Ino's, and Kankuro just popped into my head. As a result, here I am. Nice job on this, by the way.
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was adorable. I'm kinda shipping this couple right now due to Juniper11's Sensei series, and here I am. This was fun to read and very humorous. :)
Me2013 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love it! It's daring.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love aggressive, dominant men... You do Kankuro well.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Jan Lee strikes again with copious amounts of Fluff! Whatever shall we do! Theres only one option. Read our way out!

Love it. Cute and fun. Thanks for the awesome story!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
*grins* Ah, slight misunderstanding... I loved this, though!

Ino and Kankuro are both characters that we don't see /that/ much of in the anime/manga and I haven't read a lot of fics with either of them starring in it either... which made this story a nice, refreshing change.

Short but sweet! Thanks for sharing this!
mangaanime chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Is it weird that I really like the endearment pretty miss? makes me blush, anyways man I love your one shot xD I love seeing Ino paired up with various characters and having Kankuro have a tongue stud was hot :x
Ioga chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh... dear. I just ran out of stuff from Sandataba and Crimson Siyrean and moved on to their favourites. And hit jackpot on the first try.

I am particularly impressed by fanfiction that makes me like characters I did not previously like. A foxy, strong Ino is a new angle for me, and a foxy Kankuro, while some have strongly hinted towards the possibility earlier (like Eros ex Nihilo), just gives me the shivers. This was an awesome recovery from running out of certified reading! I'll come raid your wares now.

Thanks for this!
Stefy Abbott chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I couldn't resist this! Fav add!

Hehehe... Ino will never learn: when you play with Kankuro, you won't win. Never.

Nice ending, nice story (and definitely: nice pairing).
Crimson Siyrean chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This-Was-Amazing!

seriously, i think i found a new crack pair to adore, and i love your Ino so much, but Kankaru- you know i never really bother to read fic with him but i think i've been missing out... he's kinda like a male Ino... well not really, but they got that fiesty thing going, it's awesome.

goes to read more of your fics.
Paranoid Strawberries chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
lol XD I'd love to see how dessert went!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Yes you are right, you do have a knack for writing a flirty Ino. I enjoyed the imagery in this piece. Her actions and his reaction kept the pace of the read exciting. I wasn't expecting the flip back to flirty in the end but I did like the fact that you teased in shinobi dangerousness with human flirting behavior. That was enjoyable to read.
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nice.. It's light and witty. Ino was really overdoing it though- then again, I guess that's kinda her character.

All in all, good job.
Candy chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I wish this wasn't a one shot! I love how you wrote this couple... talk about feisty! both of them! I love it. Bravo.