Reviews for Drink and Derive
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Haha very funny I didn't follow most of the sciencey stuff but got the general gist of it well done
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
- Nice...
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
they should record it for posterity. thanks for the read.
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
HA! I get it... dErive! For some reason this reminds me of an episode of that 70's show... awesomness!
Natasha P chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was funny, even though I did understand a bunch it. I didn't really try to understand though.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was utterly, ridiculously brilliant, and I love you for it. Chekov and Scotty were spot on, and I could even half-follow the physics of it all. Lovely work, despite Jim's horrible pun at the end. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ocianne
DreamFlyer chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
EPIC AWESOME! I absolutely love it. Amazing.

Dreamwings
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this. was. HILARIOUS.

let's have some more, shall we? :D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
love it!
blindkitten chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Okay, I TOTALLY could see that happening. XD. Good story!
Erie-danna chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Lovely! Truly funny story and a nice ending punch-line!

Don't worry about your physics, because it's already so complicated sounding that I would buy it regardless of whether you got it wrong or not. Just pray that none of your readers are physicists and you'll be in the clear.
ComplexNumber chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was really good! :D And you obviously underestimate your physics skills, the whole thing sounds believable enough. The geek factor just added the hilariosity of the story.
Metarie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Are there even words for how much I loved this? I laughed out loud so many times. If I started listing all the things I thought were brilliant in this fic, I'd just be quoting the whole thing. This was great. You write all of them so perfectly, and the ending was lolarious. Fantastic job. :D
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I'd like to say something significant, but I can't stop laughing!