Reviews for Epiphanies
kellyegirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Loved it. Hope you continue with this angle.
Daphodil050 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
LOVED IT! :D
inheritancedrottningu chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Absolutely loved it! So cute and adorable! Hope you continue it one day!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this! Perhaps, maybe! Sweetheart! Fabulous!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I would love to see where Hotch and Emily would go as a happy couple, if you decide to continue this one-shot!

And I loved the "sweetheart moment". Very adorable! I loved it!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Amazing - SO cute! Could totally see this happening in Universe A! Loved the last scene - SO cute! Awesome as all your stories are! :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Aw, such a great alternate ending! I loved this loads...great job! (:
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
“I’m sorry but I only use Oxford so I think we’re going to need a third source,”

Best. Line. Ever.
dreamgoddess'92 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Ah! I loved it!

It was so cute and it made me laugh. They weren't doubtful of their feelings or anything, and Jack was so adorable. )

Great job!
WickedWitch1313 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Yey! I'm VERY happy with this one! Nobody I liked died, and while I do like the idea of the baby thing it was just a nice, sweet happily ever after for now kinda thing... Angst-free :)
stoneagequeen chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I am so glad that Hotch has Emily to mend his heart; he always seemed so sad after Hayley dumped him.

He needs a second chance at love, and who better to be that one for him than Emily Prentiss!

Thanks for posting.
lexi1809 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
yey!yey!yey! they got together! im still addicted to falling in love... but i love this one little oneshot! thanks!
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great alternate ending to the chapter it really works well both ways.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I'm just trying to figure out where the unexpected baby thing came from. I really don't feel like reading through countless a/n's either, from possibly multiple stories. So, if you could just explain the unexpected baby thing, it'd be much appreciated.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was wonderful! So very sweet.

When he asked her to be his sweetheart I had a huge smile on my face. So adorable.

Fantastic job!