Reviews for Balance
Shu of the Wind chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
I. Adore. This. Story.

Dragonlord-ex chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Not the greatest fic I've seen, but I really liked how it was possible to learn something out of this story. You know, you could become a good author for children's books. Small stories that teach a lesson. A good day/night to you. (my apologies to Kid for not making this symmetrical. But the letters are ok at least, since this is on the computer)
R chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
You are a genius. This story is genius; it's creative, thoughtful, funny, and awesome. Plus, I love how you made 8 chapters.
xXKitsune QueenXx chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Aww this was so adoriable and just so sweet. I loved it

Fox Queen
cwizumi chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
This was truly the best story I have read from the Soul Eater archive as of now! I love the interaction between Kid and Tsuriai throughout the story. He's an OCD symmetrical spaz and she's an balancing asymmetrical maid.

I'm glad that Kid was forgiven in the end and that he seems not to have any problems with Tsuriai anymore. I thought it'd be funny if he forgot to fold the toilet paper correctly and he wouldn't even care because she was gone. That shows you how much of an influence she has on Kid.

No matter if you're symmetrical or not, you can still be a good friend. Your friend doesn't have to have the same views as you, as long as you know you can put up with each others quirks and like them for who they are and not try to change them. Thank you for writing this lovely friendship story! Especially with a perfect 8 chapters for Kid! Fantastic job and now I'm going to look through your other stories to see if I want to read them. Hope you appreciate this review! Ja ne!
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I loved this story. And the theme. Good ole' Stein. Adn Tsuriai's back! And Kid is forgiven. :D And thank you to who pushed patty off the stage for singign the Excalibur song! Seriously, this was a good story, and I enjoyed. I'll be on the look out for your other stories!
S.E Fan chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I wrote the review before this one and I got the catergory mixed up with another. I'm glad it didn't have any romance in it. I'll be keeping tabs to see what you write next.

Awesome fanfiction by the way, turned out pretty good to me

Please write more death the kid fanfictions. And if yo can from his perspective.

Please!
S.E Fan chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Awesome great fanfic, write another!

Just a suggestion but could you make it where kid was forced to live without symmetry for awhile?, I keep wondering how that would work out..

But still thats the best death the kid fanfic I ve read yet

Im not a big fan of romance but it was still great

I love fanfics about death the kid write some more please!
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
O wow...sucks to be Kid right now. So that's what was up with Tsuriai...poor girl. But I have to say, Kid's punishment is fitting. But what's goign to happen next? Will Tsuriai ever comeback? Will every one still hate Kid? Can't wait till the next chapter!
xXKitsune QueenXx chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
I Love this story! its funny and its pratical for his personality! I wanna read more! X3

Fox Queen
S.E Fan chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Wow...

Is he going to make it up to her, cause it sounds like it would take something really big to do that.

Hey, what if he got forced or forced himself to go through a whole day without symmetry. Like completely unsymmetrical clothes, and put himself in a unsymmetrical enviroment and refused to move from that spot, like a punishment for himself or something. And that he reacted realy badly from the experience.

It's just a idea that crossed my mind.

But I like the story so far, make it last longer, I like to read about Kids symmetrical moments!
oddsoul chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
ohh! this isn't good. or as soul said, "Not cool."
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
O wow...did not see that coming. Kid, you are an idiot! I actually want to smack him. Poor Tsuriai. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rawr chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Cute

I love Kid's OCD

Also the ending was Funny

Update soon!
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
The Kishin socks will take over Narnia! Sorry...had to do that. Her dress sounds pretty! Kid, Kid, Kid...*sakes head* Just go ask Shinigami-sama for a Shinigami Chop yourself. Can't wait till the next chapter!