Reviews for Nightmare
njferrell chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Though the ending was not exspected, it was a nice ending. Ginny's dead, the family seems happy, and Lucius got blackmail material...pretty nice.
JWOHPfan chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
It sounds like a very cool room! Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
gigglefaries101 chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
i love cale hes so sweet and i love harry calling him little-man very big brother-ie and harry will understand him better than most

and that room so lush i love the whole outdoors thing it really suits them hell fit right in with the family

ohh and that boy is gunna be spoiled so bad hehehe
cyiusblack chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
update soon
ams71080 chapter 17 . 9/19/2009
I loved it.

gigglefaries101 chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
aw why do i never know which way its going theres always a twist . i love it

and cale ohh bless so lush poor thing

keep it up

xoxo
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
update soon
mrscakeakajane chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
wonderfull as always my sweet. i can't wait for more. get writing ;-)
JWOHPfan chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
What a sweet chapter! Loved the part when they were all playing in animal forms. Update soon please, hoping Cale is the same boy they saw in town.
ams71080 chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
Aw! Poor child!

JWOHPfan chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
Okay, Charlie and Luc is one thing, but trying to picture Arthur with Rhett is just so hard, I mean Arthur is just so not attractive, sorry ignore me. Loved the chapter(trying to ignore that part in my head)!
gigglefaries101 chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
yay for the udate yay for the nookie smut and bloody hell with all those gay men involved the burrow is gunna be uber lush ;-)
Chakahlah chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Wow! amazing story you have here. I have a feeling that I will be looking forward to reading future chapters!
ams71080 chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
Nice chapter.

SablePhoenix chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
So maybe there's hope for Hermione after all. I hope so for her father's sake as well as Harry's. Great love scenes you've penned for this fic. Very hot and sexy. Looking forward to where you go next.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »