Reviews for Filling In The Blanks
Atariel Tsukai chapter 100 . 7/31
So, I just read your message and got a bit confused because I am usually right on top of reading and reviewing this! I went back to double check and realized that I must have been too sleepy to notice that I wasn't logged in. Anyways, my review is the Guest one that says this:

'Ahhh that was so good! I'm so glad they got Zidane back, even though it's gonna take a lot to get him back to normal! And I felt a little proud of Dagger when she cursed at Bronson, lol. I'm think having them take him out, even if only out of the castle, was a good idea. It shows that they all still have good morals. The fighting scenes were all so intense and kept me on the edge! I was a little confused at first when Beatrix got hurt, since you kept using "she", but it kept me wondering who had gotten injuried, so it was fine at the same time. I started crying when I realized it was her! Can't wait until the next chapter!'
Rie chapter 100 . 7/21
Hello. Can I hug you for writing such an amazing story? I really love it! I know this is not for Ch. 99 review, but Zidane teaching Vivi how to pick pocket and use melee weapon was the best thing ever, and there were different things that I loved reading throughout the whole story. The confrontation between Elouise and Zidane was very on point. I just found this fanfic not long ago, but it's really good to know that you always continue writing it (seeing how many good fanfic were abandoned halfway, there is nothing worse and sadder than that). Thank you and please keep it up! And I seriously hope you will be writing even more FF9 fanfics even after you finish this one later one day.
Well first off congrats on making it to chapter 100 that's quite a accomplishment. You are such a great writer and I always look forward to your next chapter. But anyways enough babbling I'm so happy they got Zidane out. I know he is not out of the woods but it's a start. And I like how Dagger cussed out Bronson lmao. I'm very sad about Beatrix I hope she pulls through. I know Stiener is going to be very sad. But any way I can't wait till the next chapter from your number one fan :)
That was so sad that Zidane keeps getting hurt. And he is starting to wish for death, and he is losing hope. I hope the gang can rescue him very soon. I do like how you brought Avalanche in to the picture hopefully he can contribute to Zidanes escape. And I like how you have the resistance breaking in to the castle and are having a hard time getting past the soldiers and it's starting to take its toll on them, and they are having to always be in the run. I just hope they find a way in as soon as possible. And poor Dagger she is trying to be strong but with each failed attempt I think is going to drive her to do something crazy. I think her and Blank should try and break in very sneaky like. And it may end very badly and I think that Beatrix is going to get hurt just because of all her injuries. But any way I'm happy you had fun on your trip sounds like it was a life changing trip. I hope u can update the story very fast I can't wait to know what happens. As always you do very excellent work and everything from the details of the characters to the scenery and characters personality it makes me want to come back for more. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter... From your Number one fan
Atariel Tsukai chapter 99 . 7/4
Oh, wow - lots of stuff going on in this chapter! Reading Zidane's part had me so scared yhsg he was gonna die! Of course, I'm very glad he hasn't! I think Avalanche's appearance was good, too! I'm glad that he loves Eloise and hope that he can help her see the truth!

Yay for another intense summon part! I really enjoy whenever you write things like that for the characters!

Even though this chapter was mainly serious, I did laugh at Baku, like usual! I feel like we write for him very similarly.

Amazing work this chapter! Makes me want to write more of my own stories, especially You're Not Alone!)
Lol I love Baku. I think this story is awesome keep up the great work. I think Dagger and blank are going to kick Kuja's ass and save Zidane. That prison scene was so sad. I would hate to see Zidane like that. But once agiAn I think that Beatrix is going to do somthing really stupid and try and save Dagger because she has failed so many times and it's gunna break Stieners heart. But any way I feel like some foreshadowing going on lol. Well any way I hope u have fun on your trip... And I apologize for being so late reviewing but I'm here now and like always u do great work. So as always from your number one fan see Ya next time :)
Atariel Tsukai chapter 98 . 6/3
This was a really good chapter! I definitely understood how it would be safer to have Dagger stay behind while the others go off to save Zidane, but I am so glad that Baku snuck both her and Blank on board to go back to Dali!

I was definitely not expecting to see/hear anything of Bronson! That was an interesting surprise! Reading about beaten Zidane broke my heart, though! I hope they can get to him in time!

Wow! I hope you have an amazing time abroad! Hopefully I'll finally finish my next chapter of You're Not Alone!
OMG I hope the resistance kicks Kujas butt
Darn that Kuja he obviously does not get that even though the resistance had lost Zidaine and it was a major blow, they will not give up. Dagger will not let them lose hope and she won't stop until she has Zidane back. I think we will see Daggers true leadership qualities in the next few chapters as she leads her team to battle Kuja and hopefully save Zidane. Great job... Until next time
Wow that was depressing as hell... Everyone is sooo sad. I like how you went through everyone's emotions. And how Zidaine loss effected them all. And Zidane is about to take a hell of a beating, I think Kuja is going to have to step in and stop those guys from torchering him to death, because he won't break and tell them where the other resistance members are. Beatrix is really hRd on herself and that's sad, it was nice of Freya to comfort her like that. I also love the tender moment with Vivi and Stiener. I also like that Dagger found her voice and is ready to kick some ass. And the moment with Baku and blank made me cry.
Very nice work as always and it's all cool life gets in the way with us all, and collage sucks sometimes... But as always can't wait for u to update hopefully the resistance can get together and kick some Kuja ass. This story is great and I can't wait for the next chapter hopfully we don't have to wait so long lol... But anyway until next time - your number one reader :)
Atariel Tsukai chapter 97 . 4/30
Oh my goodness, such a sad chapter! I can't believe I had forgotten where you had left off! Of course, that only last about 3 sentences onto this update!

I'm glad that Kuja is not going to kill Zidane right away, but I AM afraid of what he and his men are going to do to him! When he talked about there not being any more hope for the resistance, I knew that he was going to bring up the fact that Dagger would be devasted with Zidane gone!

Each part of this chapter was extremely strong! You're so good at writing different types of events - travelling, action, funny, sad, etc. Reading this just makes me want to get back on top of YNA and MOL! I can't believe I was doing so good with them and now I've kind of disappeared off FFnet as an author.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter! Sorry this review isn't as detailed as mine usually are!
DaggerZidane4ev chapter 96 . 4/27
OMG that was the saddest chapter ever:( I know u are very busy but when are u going to update again lol. We have to know what's going to happen next. But anyway hope all is well and we will see you next chapter
Wow! Let me just say that was one of your best Chapters and well... Quite possibly the saddest. I'm over here just crying my eyes out. The scene between Zidane and Elouise was just so intense and u could just feel the anger and jealousy pouring off of Elouise, when she saw Zidane care for Dagger. You can also feel the heart break of everyone in the resistance when the magical spell didn't work on the dreamers and you knew at that moment that they knew ZidAne was gunna die.
Dagger heart break just about killed me you could feel her heart being torn to shreds when Stiener wouldn't let her rescue Zidane. She wanted to help him so bad to run to him but Stiener wouldn't let her. I liked how u portryed Beatrix here she wanted to stop Dagger but had failed because she knew deep down she would want to save her love Stiener from being captured even if it ment capture and death for her. I'm glad u made Stiener a kind of hero in this chApter even tho I belive Stiener likes Zidnane even tho he would never admit it. But he knows that Zidane wouldn't want dagger to put herself in danger to save him even if he was on the verge of death. BTW I think it would be cool if u said in the next chApter or so if u put in there that Stiener and Zidane had a heart to heart. And that Zidane told Stiener that if things went bad in Alexzandria that Stiener would not let dagger rescue him... I don't know just a suggestion. Maybe it would help with there bonding.
So any way after I read this chapter too I listened to that song Listen to your heart ( slow version of course) and cried my eyes out. I just keep thinking about poor daggers broken heart and the resistance moral now that the main dreamer is gone. So now what's gunna happen next is the question ( PLEASE DONT LET ZIDANE DIE) I think that now they have Zidane they will of course torcher him for information, and then try and get dagger and the resistance to come and rescue him or something... IDK but any way enough with my ramblings please! UpdAte soon or very fast I gotta know what happens next. I loved it as always and keep up the great work... From your favorite number 1 fan... Thank you for all the work u have put into this :)
this chapter was amazing

as always great work

i never thought the dreamers were under a spell

they were locked in a false reality for 5 years and their memories are all messed up i mean if kuja had gotten to zidane and vivi first they'd be fighting the resistance too

anyway great job i look forward to the next chapter