Reviews for Leave it to Badger
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
That was good well written I think you got some important details correct, although I think the studios would have had Edward have a voice coach to get rid of his distinctive Midwestern accent but that's minor. However, by 1960 I don't think men were wearing garters anymore. I was 17 in 1960 and I'm pretty sure when I was putting my dad's clean laundry away he garters weren't part of his wardrobe. I think black people were being referred to by their race: ,Negro, although being from the Midwest Edward probably would refer to the family as colored. Good job reverencing his ambivalence about his sexuality a man born in 1919 would not be totally comfortable in his own skin. Kudos for not including condoms so many yrs before AIDS and I lube would not be used or at least a man probably wouldn't carry a tube around with him. Cute story. Also a bit dad with its self loathing as Edward seems to experience.
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Leave it to Badger" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
That was fun to read very hot, very erotic, wonder what the age difference is getting the impression that Edward is in his 40s or there about.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my gosh!.. I love it! Ooooo the secret double life of a hollywood celebrity! Ooooo sex scandal! Top actor with the director! Can you see the headlines! Hehehehehe :D
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I know you have written more smut by now – but still – amazing first try! Loved the story immensely, even the lack of lube… LOL Thank you so much for sharing.
sugaray chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
No lube? Lol glad to see them get together though wonder how feasible their r/ship is given the era they lived in. Loved it!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like this Edward...I like the way he changed his name and became Edward XD

This Jasper is awesome.

You could never tell if this was your first time writing smut or not...it sounded good to me :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was fun
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great story, loved it. LOL! on hoping the show never gets cancelled:)
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Holy hell! Fucking amazing!

Penny
dA-mama23434 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Fabulous o/s! Loved it! P.s. NEVER apologize for setting the scene. You did great and kept true to your characters and the times. I loved it. Awesome writing!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was a surprise! I don't know why I hadn't read it before now. Maybe because I tend to avoid the sixties?lol I was born during them and tend to shoo them out of my mind on principle, I suppose.

ANYWAY, this was totally different and I enjoyed hearing Edward's thoughts on time as it moved during those serious, changing times.

And ... gracious! He and Jasper were risking so much! I kind of wonder what happened...later...and if it lasted...and if the series was canceled eventually and and and..

You write a great story. :)
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I am not usually one to read 'historical' fic if you can call the 60's 'historical' but you did a wonderful job capturing the essence of the time and filled it with a great story.

:o)
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
So I want to snuggle this.
caligal13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oooh...oddly yummy. Not the E/J part, cause that just just fuckhot, but I can't get the real Ward out of my head and that's kind of creepy. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »