Reviews for Motorcycles
Bree chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Too funny, few cute moments. I like it when they banter xD
AxisBlade88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's surprisingly not out of character at all, and that would be awesome. Just sayin'
Ryuzaki-22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i'm not a fan of snow x light, but since you made a great job with your story... i fell inlove w/ this pairing!

i really like it and it made me laugh too XD

hope you could write more w/ this two
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Finally, someone has noticed the humorous potential of the Shiva sisters when put together with Snow! XD

I've been looking around the network for such a hilarious plot, and I have found it in your work. Very nice!

(Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. XD)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Lol this is a hilirous One Shot
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
the bed thing was epic. epic.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Loved it! Shiva Bike is just awesome.
Beary chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Ep! I LOVE SnowxLightning! But I guess they're not very popular ( *sniff*

I also like the fact that you kept their characters accurately D some people sort of change their personality trying to make a couple S

It was very entertaining and each repartee was excellent XD
Kudos to you! Please make more
PracticalDreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LOL- i enjoyed this. Very much.
Phoenix-of-Twilight chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Lightning x Noctis never truly appealed to me... reason I chose to write about the Snow x Lightning shipping even though Snow is actually engaged to Serah.

These lines here: “Oops. I missed,” She apologizes apathetically as she blows the top of her gun. “But next time I won’t.”

and

“Wow, I’m surprised you know two definitions of one word. You’re making a lot of progress, Snow. I’m quite proud.”

Would have to be my favorites :)

Snow carrying Lightning was priceless. I imagine her as the kind of woman who DOES NOT like to be picked up.

I enjoyed this one-shot overall. It was highly amusing.

FF 13 has my interest more so than FF Versus 13 to be honest.

Please write more! I know you posted this about three months ago D: but I promise to review if you post another fic on this pair.
HollowVesta chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lol funny thing is when I was reading the authors note I was thunking of the same trailing and thats why I love this pairing! Great Fan fic please write more of them!
Ferdinand Gonzalez chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great job! I loved this story because it is very possible to become reality. I am pretty sure my beautiful Lightning and Snow will fall in love in the game, and I am pretty sure that if they fall in love, it will be like this. I am going to buy this game when it comes out. Looks very good.
cheezer chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
me likes this story _
justanotherordinarystorywriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LOL, funny! I 3 it. I too think that Snow and Lightning make a better pair!
Milk Green Tea chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Haha I loved that! Very funny!

“You and your dirty motorcycles,”

“I just got her washed and—oh“

XD

I hope you'll write more!