Reviews for Blind Loyalty
Gekko chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
You did a pretty great job putting this into perspective! I liked how well it flowed as the actual story would. I look forward to more chapters of this story.
hawkSage chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Not many Naruto/FMP crossovers, and even less with actual plot bunnies in it. Naruto on Gauron's team and trailing one of the Whispered in Kaname is interesting. Having Xia Yu Lan and Xia Yu Fan in the posing as Naruto's lovers to Kaname was pretty funny. :P lol!

I think that they should be the real pairing for Naruto along with Melissa Mao. I still remember the epic fight in Second Raid that Melissa had with the Twins, and together with Naruto...they'd spell doom for their enemies. -

Really nice story, looking forward to your next update.
chaosciaran chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I am really liking this story update soon
The First Kitsukage chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
I'm a kage of few words... if any pairings is should be... Naruto and Tessa... the Captain girl if I spelled the name wrong... 8/10 so far...
atlantisatlan12 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Awesome can't wait for more
D-FireX chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
An interesting idea for a crossover. Not many people try to combine Naruto with more modern giant robot types of animes even though I personally think they can work well together. I like your idea of having Naruto work with Xia Yu Fan and Yu Lan. Hopefully they won't end up meeting such a tragic fate this time. Please update soon I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of this story turns out.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Love the story so far cant wait for the next update
jmantyk chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Still an awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work.
baker1944 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
please continue this story, it's really good :)
John chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
This is becoming on of my favorite fics, keep it up. As far as pairings go, my vote (for whatever it's worth) is for Tessa & Naruto. 'Till next time, peace.
jmantyk chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So far so good. Very well written and an intresting idea, great combo. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
BlueBakaNinja chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Not bad. I just wish it was longer( chapter a mean ). anycase plz update soon.
BlueBakaNinja chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is going to interest. hope to read more soon plz
Mr.Silverdemon chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great first chapter I gotta say. Excellent spelling amd grammar. I can't wait for the next chap to come out.
IAMHIMk chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
great chapter hope you keep it up:)