Reviews for Highly Inappropriate
heyjued chapter 36 . 2/23
This became addicting.
heyjued chapter 7 . 2/23
What a PIG!
What a stupid, insecure girl!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
an embryo's heartbeat isn't noticible until the 3rd or 4th week.
macfaerie chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
its not the number of words is the whiplash of decisions!
hughug chapter 36 . 1/29/2013
Enjoyed the story was disappointed with chapter 35 though. seemed like you just wanted it to end.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/15/2012
I am a little confused. I read this story and one minute his name is edward masen and then the other minute his name is edward cullen. I would love to know what his name is.
barbta chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
It takes Rose and Emmett to tell him that the three words are 'I am sorry'...LMAO!
barbta chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
18 women in 20 days...and he can't stop thinking about her. After everything with him and his parents he can't figure out what the 3 words are...but he can bed 18 women...hummmm.
barbta chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Edward is an ass...no two ways about it for sure. Bella seeing Jake after who knows how long and reconnecting in front of him...two can play his game. Edward picking some random girl in a bar and taking her home...manwhorer!
barbta chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
After already getting the text from Lauren that he had been with another girl...then calling him up to see if he was okay with her going to dinner with everyone and his parents and having him with another girl then...son't think I would be going to dinner with him at all. Then his parents...why not just ask her how much she charges for a night out...OMFG what asses...and Edward is topping that list with how he treated her in front of her parents...never had him, not 'boyfriend' material...harsh!
barbta chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Casual...like friend with benefits...but with your boss. Somehow I don't think HR would understand the relationship and allow him to continue to be her resident, she would have at least been moved o a different resident...maybe Emmett!
barbta chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
He must have some mad skills...cause showing up in the lounge after totally putting her down and then hooking up again...really! Not that I don't want them to be together...but she should have made him work for it.
barbta chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Wow...he is a manwhorer...hooking up with the girl at Starbucks...telling Emmett Bella was a mistake...such a jerk!
barbta chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
On the positive side, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme are all really nice. Dinner didn't go as bad as it could have...but then she slept with the manwhorer boss again. That just can't end well.