Reviews for This Sort of Thing Just Doesn't Exist
davidahare chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
I hope this story gets updated and finished.
Tk210682 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Please continue with this it was getting really interesting. I want to know how Bella will react to Edwards confession. Also what the hell is she. Some half vampire alian and human? Got to know. Please don't leave me hanging.
missylb chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Oh holy shit this needs updating pretty dam quick I'm loving it x
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I'm loving this story! Come on duck, get that thinkin cap on and give us another chappy ;o)
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Really enjoying this story. I do hope you finish it. Checking out some of your other stories too.
Team-Switzerland1008 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
AHHH! I love your story :)

Kinda cruel to leave it hanging like that though... lol.

Hope you find the inspiration to finish/update!
Oona4 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
Please finish this story, it's really good.
punkfarie chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
PUNKSMASH FTW!

hehe.

great chapter BB. sorry it took so long to review. i love ya!
AMovieEnding chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
aw...adorable edward with the yacht date...and then hotness and then cliffhanger! edward dropped the vamp bomb! gah...don't leave me hanging for too long, lady!
AMovieEnding chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
another amazing chapter, my love! and that was some excellent hotness right there!
PiratePicturesque chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
WEW! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY! Bella's turning into a vampire! WOOTWOOT! And you left Edward naked on the yatcht! HEHEHEHE! I loves this story.
213950 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
aw no :( thats so sad!

got me all upset before I've even read the second chapter :P

Its very good though! I like it :D
auroraluna1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
Oh, a cliffie! Plus the lemony goodnes was hot my dear! Good job! :)
AMovieEnding chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
"back off bitch, he's mine" - bahaha..i wish bella really talked like that...another great chappie doc!
AMovieEnding chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
first...i wish my biology class had been that hot! second...another great chapter..wankward is always win. third...i am even more curious to see what the heck is going to happen...purple eyes and bloody steak? hm...