Reviews for Newton's Law
squidgy chapter 1 . 9/17
Hi, is this finished?
squidgy chapter 4 . 9/9
More please! I hope your muse strikes for this story soon!
Sybe chapter 4 . 7/10
Person, you need ta finish this story, even if it from fraggin' forevah ago. I want to know the whole story to this plz.
HavocFury chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I realy enjoyed your story and am curious on how it will end...been awhile since last update, but thars fine.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I really hope you update this someday! I'd love to see where you take it - and I always have a thing for a Prowl with a less than savory past! :D :D :D - and how these two go from where they are currently. :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
oh my!-

love this all! I am SO looking forward to the next update-the one that hasnt happened for three years now and will be sevrealy overdure because this is so good!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
moonlightbeam305 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Are you going to update this? PLEASE do!

It's amazing 3
Haru-chii chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I'm loving this so far. Is there any chance of it continuing?
Daklog73 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I just found this story and am very sad to see that you didn't finish it. I love what you have and hope that one day you'll finish maybe?
pages.of.altaire chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
A wonderful start! :D Please continue. It's interesting to finally read a fic where Prowl and Jazz start on the wrong foot with one another.

Muffing chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
A great and intriguing story of how Prowl loses the stick up his aft, and I really hope that you can give further chapters. Crit: Mentions of Jazz'z 'suicide mission' was a little confusing, as it seems against known Prowl 'logic' to have poor probability of success. Mentioning sacrifice for larger gain may explain it, if that is Prowl's reasoning - and isn't that what Jazz, a bot who cares for individuals really hates about Prowl? A very interesting way of presenting with Night Before and Morning After. Please come back to writing it :D
renegadewriter8 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
OMG You HAVE to update this! Like yesterday! Please this looks so awesome! UPDAAAAAAAAATE!
thedinoknowsall chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Want... to... know... MORE!
permanentlyonfire chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
And that's it? Stopped right there? What? I like where this is going, or is it at the end of its tracks?