Reviews for Kitsune Bí Fox Fire
elfl chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
I Love Aya-fox-kun. Please continue.
tigerslady08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
loved it
Little Fox Kit chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
aya-chan so KAWAII!
maggs chapter 13 . 7/23/2004
i started reading this a long while ago and i've finally finished. i think this is great story and i also think you should continue! cliffhangers are horrible torture!

please continue,

maggs
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
waii! I really wuv ur WEiss Kreuz fanfics... make more WK/YYH crossovers k? Although I'm kinda wanting Kurama not to act too kawaii... I mean he is 300 yrs. old ryt? Ok I really like ur fanfic... so cute! - although you did kinda lost in in the middle of the story... that's all!
Susan chapter 13 . 2/21/2004
This is for all the chapters at once.
1: cute! Ayan is silly to mistate a kangaroo as a rabbit.
2: I honestly don't knpw... What is lemon?
3: Weiss should be more suspicious of Estate
I'll submi more when I can think up some more!
ja mattane v
sleepy chapter 13 . 10/21/2003
WAH! -sniffles- you you STOPPED .

but but what about ran ran and the kangaroo and and his momma and and -cries-

-grumbleness-
otaku-2003 chapter 13 . 10/5/2003
I love kitsune! :)
skrya chapter 13 . 9/29/2003
Please do update the story. Please!

That tiny morsel you gave us just isn't enough (even if Ayan creating mayhem on an assassin convention is funny and very nice)!

Please write more for Kitsune Ku. And thanks for the great story so far, it was fun to read.
Strifekun chapter 13 . 5/11/2003
aww. . . what a KAWAII fic! This has to be one of the most original fics I've ever read! hehe, please continue! I like this fic very much!
jade chapter 13 . 4/6/2003
well continue. are the teams gonna go kitsune?
Siona Moneo chapter 13 . 11/25/2002
Wha! So cute! *glomps Ran and Brad* Please keep writing! This fic is basically and injection of cuteness many of us need! You don't find too many cute fics around anymore *sighs* And the Kangaroos were great. People never seem to appricite Australian animals enough...you go!
Chibi-chan chapter 13 . 11/11/2002
wah! write more soon ;-; please. its soo good
Rei Eien chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
WAI! *hugs* Thank you, thank you. I'm new to the world of WK. But I so love this fic of Brad x Aya. I really love them together. Thanks so much for such a well written and entertaining fic. _

Rei
Jurie-chan chapter 13 . 9/16/2002
Awwwwwwwww...that was sooo adorable! I luv the adventures of Ran-kit! Please post more! -v