Reviews for Ghosts
StormLover chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Intriguing. Liked the OC...
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
*cheer*
*clap*

s nice!
joegood2003 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Nice twist at the end. "You know, there's no point to this." Since the guy doesn't exist, that's kind of true. Except that we get to see how Logan has made peace with his past, if only grudgingly. I have a question. Did X-3 imply that Jean had restored Logan's memory, or was that your idea? Because I had a thought of my own for a fic with that premise. I'm not a real fan of X-3, so I don't know if I'll ever get around to it. Even so, it's a good idea.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hi,

GREAT GREAT GREAT! I read this a long time ago on my phone and thought I had reviewed it, but now I find I did not! SO sorry bout that!

I really liked it anyways. It was interesting how the guy just vanished and we didn't know until the little boy showed up. He was pretty cool. I think that the meeting with the general was a really well executed scene and their general attitutes, especaill Logans was great.

I think it would be cool if you continued it. You could do alot with it seeing as their are so many that have died in Logan's past and are the keys to his past, Kayla, Stryker, Zero, Kayla, John, Bradley, Kayla, Deadpool though he is depatably alive, Jean, his Fathers, mother, Kayla, people he knew, war people, more Weapon-X people, there is a lot you could play off of nad it would be a lot of fun to read!

Hope you coninue, though it is a great one-shot too! Thanks for the read!

~Paige
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Good fic- strange, admittedly, but good. I'm a little depressed that Logan didn't find out that Stryker killed the general though... would'a added a nice twist...
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Awesome twist in the story! I wondered how did he survived since the beginning, and you surprised me! Thanks!
wrecked chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
fuckin' a, this was AMAZING

i mean, damn

for a minute, i thought you were going to twist stuff around and make it to where the general didn't die in the movie, but adding the mutant kid? that was AWESOME. VERY awesome. and it was a nice touch.