Reviews for Prayer
TheMysticalColor chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
great chapi pleaaase update soon? thank u :D
RedHairedOctavia chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
love it
SiMpLiE AsHlEyYx3 chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
LilMizzVenom chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
This story is great but there is simply no excuse for not updating sooner. I have an extremely busy life and i manage to keep on top of all of my stories.

P.S I only being harsh because i like this story and i hate you right now for leaving it the way you have lol :p

Update soon! I really want to know what happens x
vmpgrl41 chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Hey there, I just got done reading your story, I am so lovin it, I can't wait for another chapter, so I hope you update soon, but I totally understand that life gets in the way. I haven't worked on my own story in like forever, but I haven't gotten many reviews so I don't think people like it, but I love your story, keep up the great work.
Heyitsacookiemonster chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
AHHHH! I hate you so much right now! How could you leave me hanging? Why?

LuvinTwilight143 chapter 18 . 3/11/2012
I hope Edward is ok
CullenHathaway chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
please update! Please please pleaseeee. Why dont you have James in Europe? And he i dont know kidnaps Bella or something?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2011
Please update this story. I really like it
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
CaptainNapkin chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Tsk tsk tsk. Absoloutely shameful that you havent updated ;) Hahaha, I am one to talk :P I know writing can be difficult sometimes and sometimes it passes the mind and stuff, and time passes quick. I dont blame you for not updating.

Lovely chapter though. I dont think I will be too excited for the leaving chapter, I dont think anyone would be. I hope you kinda dont take too long to update again :P
Sunshine72 chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
I just found your story, I like it.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
You got to figure out a way to get her and Edward to stay together if she is off to Spain how are you going to get a HEA, please update again soon!
headupinclouds chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
YOU ARE ALIVE! Umm... It would have been better if there was some plot. This was a filler chapter wasn't it?
Prue Piper Andromeda Halliwell chapter 17 . 6/26/2011

Kimster, how dare you forget!

I thought I remind you on your birthday!

I love you anyways.